Vancouver #2 Setlist Party: Beat on the Brat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Periscope streams are done in separate links, so we'll have to keep an eye on her Twitter account to find the link.

edgefall_zpsgzuw3cva.jpg

Bringing this over from PLEBA.... :lol:

Guys can someone gimme a quick crash course on how see this concert? I have an android in my hand right now and a laptop in front of me. I also have the third 9% beer half finished in front of me.
As I understand it periscope is an apple thing. Is there anyway I can view it without being an apple guy?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Guys can someone gimme a quick crash course on how see this concert? I have an android in my hand right now and a laptop in front of me. I also have the third 9% beer half finished in front of me.
As I understand it periscope is an apple thing. Is there anyway I can view it without being an apple guy?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Usually someone will tweet that they're broadcasting and it will have a link. I've been able to watch in my browser. :)

Looks like they're going on later tonight, Dallas is still sound checking and the lighting rig is still being set up

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Apparently Periscope streams are done in separate links, so we'll have to keep an eye on her Twitter account to find the link.

i have the app fired up and if anybody goes live i'll hollar. but i can't post links from my phone.

Somehow I have wifi here...shoutout to some random guy near us last night for giving us the password

Looks like they're going on later tonight, Dallas is still sound checking and the lighting rig is still being set up

Somehow I have wifi here...shoutout to some random guy near us last night for giving us the password

Hah nice. Cheers for the update. :up:

Lighting rig is up, won't be able to give updates during the show because I actually want to watch it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom