Vancouver #1 setlist party (part 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How different will night two be? Was stoked at the initial idea of two different shows. How many different songs will we get for the second night?

This is the fans forum right? i think i'm in the wrong place...

we aren't going to get mercy tonight are we?

does anyone else get that "oh no it's WOWY time don't end don't end don't end" panic feeling when the song comes on?

Glad SOMEONE feels this way about it!

I thought I was alone!

How different will night two be? Was stoked at the initial idea of two different shows. How many different songs will we get for the second night?

Doubt we'll get much variation now that we have the "intermission" happening. Be curious to see how it goes as tour progresses. :up:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

time to play "guess the final act"

streets
bd
one
"mystery song"?

He needs to do something new with the oooooooooooooooohhhhhhooooohhhhoooooo because the falsetto just ain't working.

Maybe 4, and they'll certainly shuffle a couple mainstays around, probably in the 2nd set.

It's only 10pm there... now this is good for me as I would prefer an early show... but it's crazy how different it is w/o opening act and just them. I love it.

I was hoping we'd see at least "The Fly", which is so apropos to the times, and could use the screen to full effect. Fingers still crossed? ... I don't want to hear Beautiful Day. :huh: (k, now I'm getting opinionated. :D)

Back
Top Bottom