Vancouver #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope without an opening act that will prompt them to throw in a few more songs it would be nice to have 3-4 more songs per night but maybe I am having wishful thoughts :)

So is there a screen behind the main stage for people who have straight on seats?

In the far picture of the whole stage from earlier in the thread it seems like there are smaller fixed screens at the top where the lighting and sound stuff is. You can see one pointing straight to the seats behind the stage.

I'm assuming those are going to be showing the band and whatnot, so I guess the end seats are probably going to miss out on the cool stuff going on with the giant catwalk screen.

CFAupNOWIAMF-DN.jpg:large

Doesn't look like a bad spot at all :drool:

Early, as they usually like to finish closer to 11:00.

So that's like 2:30 hours of playing time. Which means that the set they've been playing plus MD is probably what we're gonna see tonight. I doubt there'll be any surprises. Hopefully, we at least get to see that Inv-Better-Desire-Mysterious-Cali segue, that'll be sick.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'm really regretting not doing GA this time around. It looks amazing. :drool:

I may need to change some plans lol!

It's also pretty cool that they're just going back to a simple stage design. Anyone get pics of the sound system?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

So I wonder if this iheartradio shit is going down or what?

They're playing Dire Straits right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom