Vancouver #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That article in the general discussion thread about U2 not bringing the present stage show to Dublin said they'd rehearsed 60 songs. Is there any where else that that figure has been mentioned? I've been staying out of the rehearsal thread for fear of spoilers.

If we're talking about what we want out of Desire, well, we've had ZooTV encores on recent tours, so I say it's about time for a Lovetown encore:

Hawkmoon 269, with slide intro
Desire, with shredding solo
All Along the Watchtower

SIGN ME UP.

bbym.gif

That article in the general discussion thread about U2 not bringing the present stage show to Dublin said they'd rehearsed 60 songs. Is there any where else that that figure has been mentioned? I've been staying out of the rehearsal thread for fear of spoilers.

Nope. We've got 42 songs confirmed as being rehearsed.

If we're talking about what we want out of Desire, well, we've had ZooTV encores on recent tours, so I say it's about time for a Lovetown encore:

All Along the Watchtower

SIGN ME UP.

Oh my god YES. I want on that list. :faint:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

All Along the Watchtower

SIGN ME UP.

How about Hawkmoon-Desire-All Along The Watchtower-Heartland-WOWY.
That'd be an amazing encore!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Hi.
I'll be uploading photos on my twitter account @pepokiss and also in the U2 Chile Facebook Page.
Feel free to follow anything in those places.
I saw a #U2ieVAN hashtag, check that one too

Oh, and I met Cori :love:

:wave:

Hi.
I'll be uploading photos on my twitter account @pepokiss and also in the U2 Chile Facebook Page.
Feel free to follow anything in those places.
I saw a #U2ieVAN hashtag, check that one too

Oh, and I met Cori :love:

:wave:
Gracias Pepo! Have a great time tonight!

All Along the Watchtower

SIGN ME UP.

would be way into this! still wish we could get the "Popcore" of Discotheque/Mofo/Velvet Dress/Please or something of that nature. or maybe a "Zoocore" of Lemon/Daddy's Gonna Pay/Dirty Day/First Time. if the band wants to variate, this would be a fun way to do it, themed encores.

I just wanna see an energetic encore this tour. Vertigo and 360 both were drags for the final encore aside from the opener (All Because of You at most shows, and then Ultraviolet/HMTMKM). go out on top!

would be way into this! still wish we could get the "Popcore" of Discotheque/Mofo/Velvet Dress/Please or something of that nature. or maybe a "Zoocore" of Lemon/Daddy's Gonna Pay/Dirty Day/First Time. if the band wants to variate, this would be a fun way to do it, themed encores.

I just wanna see an energetic encore this tour. Vertigo and 360 both were drags for the final encore aside from the opener (All Because of You at most shows, and then Ultraviolet/HMTMKM). go out on top!

I can't believe how close we were to getting a Popcore on the third leg of Vertigo. I wish U2 had tried it out. It would've been heaps of fun.

Though as much as I agree that an energetic encore would be desirable, nothing could compare with Bad as the closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom