Vancouver #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crew members (cameramen or spotlight folks) being lifted up on wires...not on seats or platforms. Interesting.

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

I'm not going to be able to stay here long at all because I have an early day tomorrow, but I just wanted to say HI to all my Setlist Party Peeps who helped make the Vertigo and tours so much fun!!!

OUR BAND IS BACK!!!!!!!!

CFA2CopUkAAGOpN.jpg:large

O cool I found the right thread!

Sent from my Q10 using U2 Interference mobile app

Facebook and Twitter just crashed for me. Is there a reliable live audio feed somewhere? I'm listening to the Q104.3 feed, but they're just playing classic rock right now.

preshow music:

gary neuman - cars
flock of seagulls - i ran

So today, I was like "eh, whatever. I have adult responsibilities. I'll be in bed by the time the show starts, and then I'll check out the setlist in the morning." :shrug:

Now, I'm like "fuck adult responsibilities, I'll sleep at my desk tomorrow!!" :hyper: :loveshower:

Same. I have KickStart and am like "WHAT IS SLEEP?" :hyper:
I'll be drinking coffee all day tomorrow but hey, it's tour time!

We don't need no:

1. adult responsibilities
  2. education
  3. stinking badges
  4. All the above

:love:

Welcome! I'd buy us all a round of espresso shots, if I could. :applaud:

I'm making coffee right now actually! The sun has just come out - crisp blue morning in central Copenhagen.

It's a beautiful day :p

Anyway - I'll be a little annoyed if the iHeart Radio thing is just one or two songs :p

Guy O. walking around the GA area.
Joe Ahorro
@joe_ahorro

Wow. @guyoseary chatting with fans about the entry and how to improve it. Solid. #u2ietour pic.twitter.com/gyxEs5tPi3

I'm making coffee right now actually! The sun has just come out - crisp blue morning in central Copenhagen.

It's a beautiful day :p

Anyway - I'll be a little annoyed if the iHeart Radio thing is just one or two songs :p

i can't see it being anything BUT 1-3 songs. if anybody were going to steam the whole thing, it would be the main site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom