Toronto 2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
someone at @U2 twitter page said that Dave Grohl is in the house so they sung Smells like Teen Spirit....really?

they snipped it at the end of electric co. like they did in chicago the other day

Air Canada Centre - Toronto, ON - July 7, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet) / Smells Like Teen Spirit (snippet)
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)

Last edited:
@U2TOURFANS has tonight's setlist. (On mobile for a few more songs so can't share their tweet - they haven't posted it yet, though.)

U2 Fans ‏@U2TOURFANS 2m2 minutes ago

Sorry guys the editor has stepped in and said we can not share the setlist #U2ieTour So lets all sit back and enjoy the show

friggin tossers

Don't know if it was already posted, but I heard Jared Leto was in RedZone with Guy Oseary.

CJWg971WcAIgf18.jpg:large

isnt it weird that guys from Foo Fighters are at the show but I remember Taylor Hawkins said that SOI sounds like farts?

02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet) / Smells Like Teen Spirit (snippet)
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
06 - Cedarwood Road

04 - I Will Follow
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom