Stockholm #4 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Globe - Stockholm, SE - September 22, 2015

-------- People Have the Power --------

01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Electric Co. / Send in the clowns (snippet) / I can see for miles (snippet)
03 - Rock 'n Roll Radio (Snippet) / Vertigo
04 - I will follow / (Whats so funny about) Peace, love and understanding (Snippet)
05 - Iris (Hold me close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
09 - Raised By wolves
10 - Untill the End of the World
-------- Intermission : The Fly (Gavin Friday Remix) -------
11 - Invisible

02 - Electric Co. / Send in the clowns (snippet) / I can see for miles (snippet)
04 - I will follow / (Whats so funny about) Peace, love and understanding (Snippet)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for someone
09 - Raised By wolves (Psalm 23)
10 - Untill the End of the World / Love and Peace or else (snippet) / Words (snippet)
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better than the real thing
13 - Mysterious ways / Burning down the house (snippet)

06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for someone
10 - Untill the End of the World / Love and Peace or else (snippet) / Words (snippet)
11 - Invisible
14 - Desire

Expected something a bit rarer than Desire.

I'll just shut my yap and pay more attention to bible studies in Bongolese.

:lol:

I'm honestly not sure I'd have picked it if somebody hadn't pointed it out to the U2gigs Twitter account!

That means angel of Harlem is probably next.... Or when love comes to town.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Watching a U2 gig , while watching your footie team play can be troublesome :lol:

Sorry but desire and aoh AGAIN? Stockholm have been screwed here, Europe is getting screwed something shocking during these e stage slots

Sorry but desire and aoh AGAIN? Stockholm have been screwed here, Europe is getting screwed something shocking during these e stage slots

Haha yeah if no Bad tonight Sweden had a very boring setlist overall.

Watching a U2 gig , while watching your footie team play can be troublesome :lol:

There are two upcoming gigs that clash with All Blacks' Rugby World Cup games, and our likely quarter final also clashes. I... don't know how I'll manage that. At least the pool games will just be us beating up on Tonga and Namibia, but the quarter final I'll be glued to.

06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for someone
11 - Invisible
14 - Desire
15 - Angel of Harlem

Okay I'm not gonna lie. I'm liking this. A fellow Dutchman/friend is on stage jamming with my fave band. Wooohoo. And the Stockholm crowd is obviously into it.

Yeah when they have so much in their repertoire right now I don't get why they're repeating anything in these slots. Hell, why not AIWIY rather than Angel?

I mean what's happened to crystal ballroom? Bet magnificent has pretty much vanished now also, e stage are now down to a choice of what 6 songs or so?

Yeah when they have so much in their repertoire right now I don't get why they're repeating anything in these slots. Hell, why not AIWIY rather than Angel?

Really no idea I thought the idea was to keep these slots as very rotational but now they even have the same paring time after time

Desire and angel of harlem after standing for two hours in the cold..Damn..what happened to the we want to have a different feel each night..give me a break haha..this people deseerve 28 songs at least tonight, no excuses!

Last edited:
And I thought if anything the people there deserved something pretty special tonight, but nope they may get bad and 40 which is good but they deserved more

06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for someone
11 - Invisible
14 - Desire/ Love me do (snippet)
15 - Angel of Harlem ( Into the mystic )
16 - Every Breaking Wave

I'm suspecting The Troubles is dead.

I mean what's happened to crystal ballroom? Bet magnificent has pretty much vanished now also, e stage are now down to a choice of what 6 songs or so?

Yeah I thought Magnificent was a likely bet for last night or tonight, especially after Dallas told a fan it would probably be played.

And I thought if anything the people there deserved something pretty special tonight, but nope they may get bad and 40 which is good but they deserved more

I was half expecting three songs in the middle here as a treat, but nothing so far has been exceptional whatsoever.

06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for someone
11 - Invisible
14 - Desire/ Love me do (snippet)
15 - Angel of Harlem ( Into the mystic )
16 - Every Breaking Wave
17 - October

Maybe European fans need to be more persistent in demanding songs. Worked for Crystal Ballroom in the States. :lol:

There are two upcoming gigs that clash with All Blacks' Rugby World Cup games, and our likely quarter final also clashes. I... don't know how I'll manage that. At least the pool games will just be us beating up on Tonga and Namibia, but the quarter final I'll be glued to.

Yeah , we are competing in a supercup match tonight, so we need to win this one to progress. The team where competing agains shouldn't be a problem but I need to follow it none the less.

Got the same problem with the RWC games :uhoh: Hooked on all blacks.

Bad + 40 makes every night special though.
(Such a world of difference that was from Amsterdam 1/2 to 4 for me).

I still don't have a clue what Bono is talking about during Bullet though lol. Some tupac style verses in the middle too.

Back
Top Bottom