Stockholm #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've followed a few shows live since this leg started but when 21 songs are the same every show, not compromising sleep looks a lot more appealing #NotATrueFan

Yeah I'm going to struggle to do too many of these. Nights one and two in particular don't seem very appealling. At least from October the switch to daylight savings here means shows will begin an hour later, 5-5:30am rather than 4-4:30.

Crowd was not great, no. The last songs before intermission and then Invisible was quite dull, no one was into it. Then everything reignited with EBTTRT, Mysterious Ways and the following songs. Especially Mysterious Ways was so good, great feeling.

I think i was one of few people "fistpumping" and "headbanging" and singing along to until the end of the world. Such a shame to such a great live song!

Its fun to see the Critics reviews of the show. They are giving the new songs alot of flak and are generally praising the war horses. One would think that Critics that attends alot of concerts would favour new and rare songs than old and often played ones, because they usually attend alot more shows. But they rate U2 shows very casual when it comes to song selection.

Its fun to see the Critics reviews of the show. They are giving the new songs alot of flak and are generally praising the war horses. One would think that Critics that attends alot of concerts would favour new and rare songs than old and often played ones, because they usually attend alot more shows. But they rate U2 shows very casual when it comes to song selection.

Could you send links, please.

It is very critical, but I thin in some aspects it is right. For example when the writer feels Sunday is plain. It is very funny when he says the difference between Cedarwood and the rest of the concert is like a random player of the squad to Ibrahimovic.

Wouldn't put much weight behind that reviewer's words. He's a bitter man, not just when it comes to U2. He's also inconsistent; he states that "not doing a greatest hits-show" is admirable, but then goes on to bash or be mute towards most songs that aren't part of their greatest hits.

The rival newspaper Expressen's review was better, and noted the sometimes dull crowd, though gave Invisible a 4/5 because "nice effects" even though the performance itself was terrible compared to what was otherwise a very solid show.

Back
Top Bottom