San Jose #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dan_smee

ONE love, blood, life
Today's over/under is slightly different:

How many songs will appear that are yet to be played on the tour?

Bets taken over/under 1.5

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'm fairly confident that if WLCTT hadn't suddenly come into contention, Ordinary Love or TGBHF would have rotated in for Sweetest Thing. I wonder if either will get a run tonight, or if they'll just go back to Sweetest Thing?

I'm fairly confident that if WLCTT hadn't suddenly come into contention, Ordinary Love or TGBHF would have rotated in for Sweetest Thing. I wonder if either will get a run tonight, or if they'll just go back to Sweetest Thing?

It will be interesting. Despite the lack of 'inventiveness' in the selection of songs, it wouldn't be fair to call these setlists static when compared to one another by u2s standards. I think 1.5 will generate interest on both sides

30 songs played so far in 3 shows, only 34 songs played on the first leg of 360 if we discount Happy Birthday; 2 of those just once. I wonder how many more debuts we'll get; should be at least a few given the rehearsals.

2 takers for under, none for over as yet. Come on people, let's make this interesting!

Axver! Your forecasts have been almost spot on. Spit some truth our way for tonight's show!

I don't know about that, I think I've made some pretty bad predictions! But here goes:

Honestly my predictions would be about the same as prbiker's. First set will be the same as Vancouver night 2, second set will be the same as Vancouver night 1 (with maybe, as I noted, Ordinary Love or TGBHF instead of Sweetest Thing), and the encore COBL/BD/Streets/One. I am tempted to go out on a limb and say tonight will have the return of TGBHF.

Historically San Jose has had significant surprises, including on Elevation and Vertigo the tour debuts of a new song (Kite and OOTS). Keeping with that pattern, you might expect Ordinary Love's tour debut, being a new enough song, or maybe Volcano, but that seems unlikely right now.

I don't think Bad will be played tonight, but I would love it to take the closing slot.

You take that Bad prediction back! Who asked you anyway?:wink:

I want to be wrong! But I fear Bad will retain its "special night" status.

Also, for the encore, my prediction was meant to be Miracle Drug rather than COBL. Not sure why I had COBL on the brain... or is that a siiiiign?

hopefully this occurrence of setlists randomly popping up on twitter from Spanish-speaking fans continues, it's too much effort to follow along at work

Sil is streaming tonight. I think I saw that she's going to all shows up to LA 5, and then two MSG shows.

Stop being haters lmao yay U2!! I'm here and if you were here you wouldn't be complaining :p

LksikM1.jpg

View of the stage with the drum set for 'The Troubles' (or the one for the screen) hiding on Adam's side.

CFafy6-UEAAx7vE.jpg

Hopefully tonight is better. I was so pissed after leaving the show last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom