San Jose #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think they should just leave WLCTT as a regular this tour. It was sucha wicked shot of energy inot the building in Vancouver. Not that the show needed it but it was just awesome. U2 needs to play the rockers. As much as I'd love to see GBHF or even Ordinary Love and as cool and as surprised as I was with how good The Sweetest Thing sounded, WLCTT was so damn good I thought.

I agreed. I even tweeted it AND the band had it on u2.com under the Van1 show feed. So who knows, maybe they ARE reading these things!!! :lol:

I think they should just leave WLCTT as a regular this tour. It was sucha wicked shot of energy inot the building in Vancouver. Not that the show needed it but it was just awesome. U2 needs to play the rockers. As much as I'd love to see GBHF or even Ordinary Love and as cool and as surprised as I was with how good The Sweetest Thing sounded, WLCTT was so damn good I thought.

Yeah, and it would be so fitting to just keep remembering BB. I do hope they bring it back at least a few more times.

I LOVE how they are opening these shows. So much energy!

Agreed. Someone in the general tour thread said the opens do not work at all and I don't understand that one bit. The openings have been fantastic. I love how it's just the four fo them with minimal light show blasting through four high tempo rock songs. Two of them being Boy era songs. Why anyone would complain about this is beyond me. I guess cause they didn't get to hear Like A Song or something I'm sure.

SAP Center at San Jose - San Jose, CA - May 19, 2015

---------- Baby I Love You / Beat on the Brat ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet)
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
09 - Raised by Wolves

CFa5aG1UEAEhpwI.jpg:large

Agreed. Someone in the general tour thread said the opens do not work at all and I don't understand that one bit. The openings have been fantastic. I love how it's just the four fo them with minimal light show blasting through four high tempo rock songs. Two of them being Boy era songs. Why anyone would complain about this is beyond me. I guess cause they didn't get to hear Like A Song or something I'm sure.

Yeah I may have my quarrels with the setlist, but the opening combo is fine.

The opening segments have been great every show (although I still don't like Miracle), it's when they ruin the energy by going into Iris that sucks.

Prbiker. Can you pm me the spoilers so I can go to bed soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAP Center at San Jose - San Jose, CA - May 19, 2015

---------- Baby I Love You / Beat on the Brat ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet)
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
09 - Raised by Wolves
10 - Until the End of the World

Already at the end of the first set.

Back
Top Bottom