San Jose #1 Setlist Party :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lighting guys going up...looks like it's an early one.

CFVeoNgVIAAku47.jpg

What's on the PA system? That's more a cue than anything. There seems to be a pattern if I remember a previous post. :hmm:

Is Volcano ever going to get played?
It's not really necessary in the setlist at all and it would have to be played within the 1st four songs, but I'm surprised it hasn't even been mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Ok....um....this IS the 3rd show of the tour right? Maybe wait for the bitching until they've played a handful of shows? :reject::reject::reject:

I don't think fans are "bitching"

Just kind of seems this far in their career, maybe a longer show, more tracks is expected, especially with no opening act... I think 2h30m is reasonable, which means 25-27 tracks

Nobody expects Pearl Jam or Springsteen, but McCartney is 70 and pumping 35-38 tracks :ohmy:

I don't think fans are "bitching"

Just kind of seems this far in their career, maybe a longer show, more tracks is expected, especially with no opening act... I think 2h30m is reasonable, which means 25-27 tracks

Nobody expects Pearl Jam or Springsteen, but McCartney is 70 and pumping 35-38 tracks :ohmy:

Not sure if you've see Sir Paul lately, but his shows aren't that good....not trying to be mean, but I don't think he's on the level of U2 live....

Also, most of the the Beatle stuff he plays is only 2-3 minutes long (per song)....

These 24 song lists are probably mostly due to B's ongoing recovery. Hoping as the tour progresses that they'll stretch to 26 or so. :pray:

Nope, it's cause the band is lazy. Let's not make any excuses for that fact.
They don't have the drive to be the best. They're okay with being old men playing old man campfire songs and falling off the stage.
I'm sick of this band not playing the songs I want to hear. Seriously, screw them. If they feel so entitled to only play songs that they want to play, then this band is dead to me.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom