Paris #4 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diane L

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Freaked out in a Moonage Daydream, oh yeah!
It's approximately two hours before the show begins, so I'm starting the last setlist party for this leg of the tour. Will there be another leg or two? Will the show be revamped to fill stadiums with songs from SoE? Will Bono stay away from bicycles? All will be revealed as time goes on...

The technology has changed, and many of us Setlist partiers follow the shows via Periscope and Twitter. But our Setlist parties carry on. May they always do so. Happy Holidays to one and all, and hopefully there will be more shows and more parties in the coming year.

It's approximately two hours before the show begins, so I'm starting the last setlist party for this leg of the tour. Will there be another leg or two? Will the show be revamped to fill stadiums with songs from SoE? Will Bono stay away from bicycles? All will be revealed as time goes on...

The technology has changed, and many of us Setlist partiers follow the shows via Periscope and Twitter. But our Setlist parties carry on. May they always do so. Happy Holidays to one and all, and hopefully there will be more shows and more parties in the coming year.

Eagles of Death Metal have landed! Any thoughts on what they might collaborate on? Pretty cool.

Well, we made it to #76. I really hope they continue this tour, it's been one of their best. Great stage, setlists, band-to-fan interaction, etc.

I'm going to miss the HBO broadcast tonight, so this is better than nothing.

Would be great to see EODM on stage at some point. A joint version of I Love You All the Time maybe?

U2start staff claimed they heard
a Poeple have the power soundcheck that might have involved EODM.

hiiiiiii.

I was thinking about avoiding show chatter in advance of tonight, but fuck it.

Maybe I'll "luck out" and get super busy at work so I can't follow along online. I feel weird wishing for that, though.

Anyone else's interference app gone a bit nuts? Can't seem to browse forum properly

I am certainly hoping for something special and not just EODM joining U2 for ISHFWILF for something like that.

I know this would only be only a minor change, but i'd still love to hear "MLK" perhaps in place of "October"...i think it's these crazy times, we could use a bit more of that.:love:

Wow what a time for my app to kiss its browse feature for the forum

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER!

Never been more true. I've been singing it constantly today.

Not going to listen to the show but will follow the setlist, can't believe the tour has come to and end.

:hyper:

AccorHotels Arena (Bercy) - Paris, France - December 7, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)

CVpZvsWWUAAGN0l.jpg:large

02 - Vertigo