Paris #1 Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also I forgot to Party in the title, not a big deal but if someone has the power to fix that, please do.

I was just waiting to see how long it would take before anyone noticed, and lurking on the setlist thread on that other website :shifty:

So this is one of the shows they're filming? A combination of this show and the next two, and the results will be what's shown on HBO Saturday night?

Probably will not be getting a lot of snippets these shows unless it's their own songs being snippeted.

AccorHotels Arena (Bercy) - Paris, France - November 10, 2015

-----------People Have the Power-------

1. The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
2. Vertigo
3. I Will Follow
4. Iris

No, I did not miss a song, no Electric Co, OOC or Gloria (yet anyway)!

This doesn't mean they're not going to play a #2 slot song at the other shows ... since they're going to use a combo of the Paris shows to put together the broadcast. (If I understand correctly.)

They make some of the stupidest decisions when it comes to filming shows.

Seriously, that rotational second slot has been an absolute highlight of the tour, so if they've cut it - as may be the case - would be one of the dumbest decisions possible.

If they don't think it belongs on the HBO broadcast/DVD then just fucking edit it out, don't screw over the crowd.

That's just... I mean... Would have really be fantastic to have Gloria recorded in all it's new found glory.

I hope it's just a temporary thing, or that they're adding more songs to the end of the set.

It's been suggested on twitter that The Fly might get a live performance today. Maybe they want to play more of the new songs that they've been leaving off since leaving the states (Troubles, California, Volcano, Ballroom)

Sent from my SM-N920T using U2 Interference mobile app

AccorHotels Arena (Bercy) - Paris, France - November 10, 2015

-----------People Have the Power-------

1. The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
2. Vertigo
3. I Will Follow
4. Iris
5. Cedarwood Road
6. Song for Someone

Am I the only one with this thought?

This doesn't mean they're not going to play a #2 slot song at the other shows ... since they're going to use a combo of the Paris shows to put together the broadcast. (If I understand correctly.)

Because this?

So this is one of the shows they're filming? A combination of this show and the next two, and the results will be what's shown on HBO Saturday night?

.... assuming that second quote is correct, anyway.

Shorter show tonight? Or maybe (hopefully) trying to squeeze in extra SOI songs to give more choices for HBO broadcast (Volcano, California, Troubles).

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Maybe they decided the bazillion suits in attendance (apparently taking up six seated sections) won't get an early song. :crack:

:lol: Shoutout to my French and Aussie friends attending tonight. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom