Paris #1 Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Arena looks half empty. Did everyone leave during intermission?

Show is going great so far. Lol

So - let's get this straight - a show that is meant to tell a tory about where they came from, their beginnings etc has only 1 song from their first two albums so far. In the innocence narrative set? Really guys, really?
when you put it like this I'm not sure how anyone can disagree with you.

Clearly they left it out to make room for Acrobat & Red Hill Mining Town on the e-stage.

And now, anecdotally, I have a friend who knows a professional cameraman who is scheduled to film the Paris show ... but only on the 14th.

I'm so confused. It's not actually going to be *live*, is it? It couldn't, not airing at 9:00 pm Pacific Time.

it really does sound like they are not just filming this show ... or maybe this is a "dress rehearsal" of sorts. Don't they usually do that?

Can we all just take a step back and breathe deeply for a moment before more people start losing their shit?

And now, anecdotally, I have a friend who knows a professional cameraman who is scheduled to film the Paris show ... but only on the 14th.

I'm so confused. It's not actually going to be *live*, is it? It couldn't, not airing at 9:00 pm Pacific Time.

It's as live as NBC olympics broadcast (it was NBC, right?)

I guess it could be shown on delay "as live". Which might make tonight a test run for it.

I mean, I don't know how long it takes to edit shit or cobble footage together. Is it possible that footage from the 11/14 show could be included on a broadcast that night?

AccorHotels Arena (Bercy) - Paris, France - November 10, 2015

-----------People Have the Power-------

1. The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
2. Vertigo
3. I Will Follow
4. Iris
5. Cedarwood Road
6. Song for Someone
7. Sunday Bloody Sunday
8. Raised By Wolves
9. Until the End of The World
--------The Fly Intermission---------
10. Invisible
11. Even Better Than The Real Thing
12. Mysterious Ways
13. Elevation

Une femme, Brigitte, danse avec Bono.

This set so far, lacking the usual highlight of the first half? I'd rather be on a forum than spending a big amount of money on this.

If I had the time off from work. I would love to be there.
So have to disagree here. Even though the 2nd slot with Electric Co and Gloria in particular are my favorites. I'm expecting them to pop up the other nights.

Can we all just take a step back and breathe deeply for a moment before more people start losing their shit?

I'd be shitting on them ditching THE BEST PART OF THE SETLIST (and one of the few reasons I'd even think about buying tickets if they come to Australia) whether or not they were filming.

I'd be shitting on them ditching THE BEST PART OF THE SETLIST (and one of the few reasons I'd even think about buying tickets if they come to Australia) whether or not they were filming.

Not sure I could ever contemplate buying a ticket to a show for one song to be fair?

Well yes dear, I knew you'd still be bitching. :wink:

But re the HBO concert, let's just take a moment and CALM THE FUCK DOWN.*

*Yes, I do realize I'm the one yelling.

Wow! All the shows I've seen that second slot is an utter highlight and integral to the narrative and energy of the first set. In fact it carries it.

Unreal decision.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

AccorHotels Arena (Bercy) - Paris, France - November 10, 2015

-----------People Have the Power-------

1. The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
2. Vertigo
3. I Will Follow
4. Iris
5. Cedarwood Road
6. Song for Someone
7. Sunday Bloody Sunday
8. Raised By Wolves
9. Until the End of The World
--------The Fly Intermission---------
10. Invisible
11. Even Better Than The Real Thing
12. Mysterious Ways
13. Elevation
14. Every Breaking Wave

Man, they are neutering this show.

Okay, now this is getting weird.

BUT NOTICE HOW I'M NOT FREAKING OUT. EXCEPT FOR THE YELLING!

Back
Top Bottom