Paris #1 Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
worst thought: they bring back ordinary love instead of exciting other rarity from the tour

OL is a song from this era, and IMHO deserves to be on film as much as Cedarwood Road, Raised By Wolves, Invisible,Iris, Snore for Someone, Every breaking wave.

Even though I'm not a fan of certain songs. *coughsnorecough* I'd like them to tape as much of the new stuff as possible.

Are my posts invisible*, or does no one know the answer to my question re the Paris shows/HBO concert?

*I'M MORE THAN YOU KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

AccorHotels Arena (Bercy) - Paris, France - November 10, 2015

-----------People Have the Power-------

1. The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
2. Vertigo
3. I Will Follow
4. Iris
5. Cedarwood Road
6. Song for Someone
7. Sunday Bloody Sunday
8. Raised By Wolves

Someone I know on Facebook sounded pretty confident that the broadcast will be bits from three Paris shows, so maybe let's not get our panties in a bunch over the missing song quite yet.

yet again we have the dumb "they're omitting the 2 slot because people at home don't know those songs"

if people tune in to the HBO broadcast, half of them will turn it off when Song for Someone comes on.

Someone I know on Facebook sounded pretty confident that the broadcast will be bits from three Paris shows, so maybe let's not get our panties in a bunch over the missing song quite yet.

I feel bad for the audience that's there.

unless they get some extremely exciting song debut on par with Gloria/Electric Co

I can't wait for the Chicago DVD to be remastered with An Cat Dubh relegated to the extras section

2. Vertigo
3. I Will Follow
4. Iris
5. Cedarwood Road
6. Song for Someone
7. Sunday Bloody Sunday
8. Raised By Wolves
9. Until the End of The World
--------The Fly Intermission---------

Live or Memorex tonight with The Fly? - Think we get Memorex tonight.

I feel bad for the audience that's there.

unless they get some extremely exciting song debut on par with Gloria/Electric Co

Hey , at least they are seeing them in real life instead of us hanging around on a forum and listening to a stream. :wink:

Hey , at least they are seeing them in real life instead of us hanging around on a forum and listening to a stream. :wink:

This set so far, lacking the usual highlight of the first half? I'd rather be on a forum than spending a big amount of money on this.

So - let's get this straight - a show that is meant to tell a tory about where they came from, their beginnings etc has only 1 song from their first two albums so far. In the innocence narrative set? Really guys, really?

2. Vertigo
3. I Will Follow
4. Iris
5. Cedarwood Road
6. Song for Someone
7. Sunday Bloody Sunday
8. Raised By Wolves
9. Until the End of The World
--------The Fly Intermission---------
10. Invisible
11. Even Better Than The Real Thing

Unless we know for sure this is the only concert being filmed, why bother getting all wigged out about any changes?

So basically this HBO broadcast will not really be a solid representation of the tour whatsoever?, they are following Glasgow 2 with this?

We're all insufferable wankers today. :)

Ha, that was my thought reading the first two pages. "Ugh, these threads suck when it's just a bunch of complaining."

:lol:

it's a nice sign that it hasn't really been like that throughout the tour, actually.

Back
Top Bottom