NYC Setlist Party #4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Madison Square Garden - New York City, NY - July 23, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
03 - Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday

@Fishfindr

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aIGJFDQ4MDMyNjl8NDU3NzcyODd4zno9pdLlXGlQ49WpPwAx90ApD-DPccsTWQVT8x_4Ow==

CKpF8qgWEAAwC-0.jpg:large

02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / Blaze of Glory (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves

04 - I Will Follow
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / Blaze of Glory (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World

I really hope that Love and Peace replaces Wolves. What a lame song, especially live. That whole "comfort me" schtick is really cringe inducing. "Jesus, Jew, Muhammad, it's true" was one of the most powerful moments in U2 concert history and quite original. Vertigo Bullet + Love and Peace :drool: Got chills just remembering it. UTEOW needs to be played on piano, this current version is practically a bed time tune for old people and infants.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I really hope that Love and Peace replaces Wolves. What a lame song, especially live. That whole "comfort me" schtick is really cringe inducing. "Jesus, Jew, Muhammad, it's true" was one of the most powerful moments in U2 concert history. Vertigo Bullet + Love and Peace :drool: Got chills just remembering it. UTEOW needs to be played on piano, this current version is practically a bed time tune for old people and infants.

Everyone watch as bobsaget destroys his integrity...

Blaze of Glory? Missed it. :lol: I had it on but chasing a child around. So many good deeds today!

Blaze of Glory is awesome. I am not even kidding. After the Phoenix shows, we did some sightseeing around Arizona. My husband and I rolled into Tombstone with the windows rolled down and blasting that song. :nerd:

Wanderer is back!

I really hope that Love and Peace replaces Wolves. What a lame song, especially live. That whole "comfort me" schtick is really cringe inducing. "Jesus, Jew, Muhammad, it's true" was one of the most powerful moments in U2 concert history and quite original. Vertigo Bullet + Love and Peace :drool: Got chills just remembering it. UTEOW needs to be played on piano, this current version is practically a bed time tune for old people and infants.

For real? Or is it Opposite Day? UTEOW alone is almost worth camping out for e-stage rail.

I tell ya what, it's impressive how deep Bono's voice is on The Wanderer, I can barely tell it's him! :up:

Back
Top Bottom