NYC Setlist Party #4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everyone here uses initials for songs like like they NASA and easily recognizable. Can we stop this? It took me 10 min to figure out someone was taking about WHEN LOVE COMES TO TOWN because WLCTT did not ring a bell.

(Responses include "Fuck you, happy now?" )

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f189/alphabetized-list-of-u2-song-acronyms-146467.html

No we cannot stop this. It's far more convenient to work with acronyms as long as they are universally accepted (on this board). You'll get used to them soon enough.

But I fear soon we will all die and then someone will find these posts and never be able to decode it's meaning. IT'S A COOKBOOK!

But I fear soon we will all die and then someone will find these posts and never be able to decode it's meaning. IT'S A COOKBOOK!

108-0918070110-to-serve-man-521.jpg

I need to apologize to the masses here. I was on the rail mid way between I and E. I started up a periscope feed and it seemed that many liked it because it was crystal clear. Had it running for a song or two before I got the stink eye and wagging finger from a security guard. So very sorry that it was only up for a song or two. :(

I need to apologize to the masses here. I was on the rail mid way between I and E. I started up a periscope feed and it seemed that many liked it because it was crystal clear. Had it running for a song or two before I got the stink eye and wagging finger from a security guard. So very sorry that it was only up for a song or two. :(

No need to apologize for this, glad you were able to fully enjoy the show after that!

Back
Top Bottom