NYC Setlist Party #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Madison Square Garden - New York City, NY - July 22, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Out of Control
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone

yep. dude is all over the place

EBW will be atrocious (more than usual) if this keeps up

Encore 2

Party Girl
Whiskey in the Jar
Smells Like Teen Spirit
One (with Bono singing we've got to carry each other rather than get to carry each other)

In other news, is "a face not spoiled by beauty supposed to be a compliment?" Assuming yes, but ouch If someone said that to me.

"smashed" is a relative term.

His singing is fine, he's obviously mobile, so maybe "smashed" for Bono just means "8 times the rambling."

Which is a LOT. :wink:

Yes he's doing the Kermit voice at times. Awkward at times right now but the band sounds great. Bono is acting like he had a couple of jäger bombs before coming on stage.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

"smashed" is a relative term.

His singing is fine, he's obviously mobile, so maybe "smashed" for Bono just means "8 times the rambling."

Which is a LOT. :wink:

On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is the Bono & Edge Drunk Amnesty International party video, and 10 is ... a time where Bono made total sense (has that ever happened? :D ) ... I'd give it a 5. :wink:

I've heard bits of the Kermit voice during the whole tour.

Madison Square Garden - New York City, NY - July 22, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Out of Control
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday

Cori, could you please post a sarcastic gif? Because the "Bono is smashed" and then the hand-wringing is making me grumpy. :(

Well, I don't want to post a sarcastic gif at this juncture, and I don't have a "Bono smashed" gif, so how about a "HULK SMASH" gif?

ku-medium_zps7a45779a.gif

In other news, is "a face not spoiled by beauty supposed to be a compliment?" Assuming yes, but ouch If someone said that to me.

I interpreted it as "not ruined by makeup/beauty treatsment/plastic surgery". Ali tends to be very natural looking and not wear a lot of makeup or do a lot of weird/crazy things to her hair. And she's always been that way, even when she was young. So since SFS is supposed to be about her, that makes a lot of sense.

Ricardo Correra is good - im watching on the ap - every time I try and get the link on here it fails though

his handle is @cacocorrea1973

Bono's going to throw Alcoholics Anonymous: 4th Edition into the crowd

Back
Top Bottom