NYC #6 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If Bono finds out you're a line Nazi he should bring you on-stage during Bullet and pull some Inglourious Basterds shit and carve a swastika into your head.

That would be trending pretty quick

What an awful show so far. Play something I know! Not some shit song from '83

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good god. I am on Jeff's periscope. We haven't been called wankers (yet) but he asked for no hearts on the feed. And now every time someone starts hitting the stupid hearts 5 people jump up and down screaming NO HEARTS!!!11

:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Wow, were there actually complaints that the people streaming were screaming too loudly during Two Hearts? Yeah how fucking dare they get excited during a concert about the tour debut of a massive rarity.

I shall aim to be as insufferable a wanker as possible on a Melbourne Mixlr, and I'll try to find friggin' Cobbler to double the insufferability.

Good god. I am on Jeff's periscope. We haven't been called wankers (yet) but he asked for no hearts on the feed. And now every time someone starts hitting the stupid hearts 5 people jump up and down screaming NO HEARTS!!!11

No hearts? So did he take the stream down for Two Hearts? :wink:

Was having a stupid conversation w my pregnant wife when she got home from work about some stupid shit and FUCKING MISSED TWO HEARTS.

This is the worst day ever.

HA! Should I be proud to say I haven't read/seen those??

I only read it so I could see what the fuss is all about. The first one anyway - I just read the plot points of the other two on blogs that existed to make glorious fun of it.

I highly recommend reading 50 Shades of Gray - get your girlfriends together, get drunk on wine and howl with laughter at how bad it is. I laughed so hard, I cried.

The fuck? The hearts have never bothered me.

What an awful show so far. Play something I know! Not some shit song from '83

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so sick of these obscure tracks! Give the crowd what they want to hear. And they want to hear Womanfish, dang it!

I only read it so I could see what the fuss is all about. The first one anyway - I just read the plot points of the other two on blogs that existed to make glorious fun of it.

I highly recommend reading 50 Shades of Gray - get your girlfriends together, get drunk on wine and howl with laughter at how bad it is. I laughed so hard, I cried.

I probably have to be so intoxicated to read any of those

Or right, I remember someone making fun of Breaking Dawn, calling it Breaking Fail...

Haha, I was just wondering which is "better"/if-I-had-to-read-one, Twilight or 50 Shades. ;D

Madison Square Garden - New York City, NY - July 27, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Two Hearts Beat as One
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road

My mom rented it On Demand and then I watched it later that night. Would have been an awkward Mother-Son watch

I'm so sick of these obscure tracks! Give the crowd what they want to hear. And they want to hear Womanfish, dang it!

All those recordings of Salome drum loops and they've NEVER been played live :tsk:

Now there is a full blown argument with the hearters and the non-hearters. And my kid may or may not be playing with my iPad thereby making hearts pop up every once in a while.

Or right, I remember someone making fun of Breaking Dawn, calling it Breaking Fail...

Haha, I was just wondering which is "better"/if-I-had-to-read-one, Twilight or 50 Shades. ;D

Well, considering the original 50 Shades was Twilight fanfic, it's a toss-up.

(50 Shades is way more hilarious, though.)

Back
Top Bottom