NYC #6 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FhUfLAd.jpg
I love Neil DeGrasse Tyson. The man is a rock star.

I was just getting settled with a squirmy kid and only caught the very end.

I at least heard the rehearsal in Chicago from the concourse inside the arena, so That Ride thing was :drool:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Nice! :up: That's probably in my top 10 or top 20 depending on the day, and those crazy people got it instead of me. :sad: ;)

Better than being a line nazi.

But if I'm a line nazi, then I'm first in line and get the best spot ever and Bono makes eye contact with me through the whole show and he imprints on me and stuff.

.... right? That's the reason to be at the front of the line? Or do I have this all backwards?

But if I'm a line nazi, then I'm first in line and get the best spot ever and Bono makes eye contact with me through the whole show and he imprints on me and stuff.

.... right? That's the reason to be at the front of the line? Or do I have this all backwards?

Imprints? You wanna be his mommy? ;p

Missed 2 hearts. My 1 heart is sad.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Two friends of mine have lost a parent in the last three days, so this is going to be kind of a sad part of the show...

Sent from my SM-G920P using U2 Interference mobile app

Imprints? You wanna be his mommy? ;p

Sorry, I was thinking of Twilight, when the werewolf imprints on the creepy half-vampire daughter and they'll be soulmates or something.

.... everything I know about imprinting, I learned from Twilight.

Madison Square Garden - New York City, NY - July 27, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Two Hearts Beat as One
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)

Back
Top Bottom