NYC #5 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prbiker15

Blue Crack Addict
11742727_10154092409846686_8239322079310671478_n.jpg

:wave:

We've reached the final week of the first leg of the iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour! Will we get some more surprises, or will the band keep rotating the same songs?

Tonight's Mixlr streams:
Sil Rigote is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to share live audio ...
mysteriousdays is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to share live au...

There's a rumor floating around regarding a special guest for tonight's show:
[TWEET]625437031179677696[/TWEET]

NYC Setlist Party #5

Second half of NYC Residency Starts tonight! Will we get surprises or recycled songs? Any soundcheck news?

I'm here tonight, may try to perisiscope some of I can figure it out

I've always had a huge boner for that light blue Gibson SG that Edge NEVER USES!!!! It's supposed to be the backup for the Red Gibson SG that he always uses for Elevation. There are photos of Dallas using the blue one in soundcheck, but that's it. I'm somewhat of a guitar nerd myself, and a Gibson SG is on my "will own someday" list.

Ooh, intriguing rumors.

If the spoiler on the first page is correct, that would be pretty cool. I mean, schticks and gimmicks and
meat dresses
aside, the woman can SING.

I've always had a huge boner for that light blue Gibson SG that Edge NEVER USES!!!! It's supposed to be the backup for the Red Gibson SG that he always uses for Elevation. There are photos of Dallas using the blue one in soundcheck, but that's it. I'm somewhat of a guitar nerd myself, and a Gibson SG is on my "will own someday" list.

hello fellow guitar nerds! I actually wish Edge just mixes up with gutiars more, but wel,, he's BOD of Fender, so....

Back
Top Bottom