NYC #5 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On the train now after making a mess of myself with a gyro. So glad I got Gloria. Up close. Four rows behind gagas butt. I'm a fan of OL so that was magnificent. I felt like my personal energy was spent after Pride

That a american bukkake segment before streets was a drag. I understand that sentiment. The first half was perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Goodnight wankers, Goodnight hive.
Goodnight U2 - you are great live!

Goodnight Larry, Goodnight Edge.
Goodnight something something rhymes with Edge.

Goodnight Adam, Goodnight B's blonde hair
Goodnight U2 fans everywhere!

:love:

So I imagine we have called time of death of the troubles? Shame so much potential for that live

And could that also be it for crystal ballroom? With the rumoured appearance of Bruce Springsteen and only 3 shows left?

Three shows is plenty of time for both The Troubles and Crystal Ballroom to show up.

As I've said before, The Troubles is not dead until we get to the end of the Stockholm run and it hasn't been played.

what on earth happened here? haven't got time to plough thru 39 pages - is it worth doing a quick search on "insufferable wankers"?? :D

I may try and sell my tix for Friday. Already seen them twice and to me it's not worth the money to see the same same show again give or take 2 songs.

Ha ha. Someone just said on the Paco feed that U2 has the best fans, except for the ones on interference who are insufferable wankers.

:love:

omg found it :lol:

They are afraid of getting rid of it for whatever reason. Has it ever been omitted since ZooTV?
The band seem pretty dependent on Mysterious Ways, but it has missed some shows.

It was played at every Zoo TV and Popmart show.
It was played at every Elevation show until the 3rd leg, when it was only played occasionally.
On Vertigo it was played heavily on the first leg, sparingly on the 2nd leg, and it was picked up about halfway through the 3rd leg and played pretty regularly from there until the end of the tour.
On 360 it was played occasionally on the first European leg, and then early in the 2nd leg it became a permanent fixture until the end of the tour.
It has not yet missed an I+E show.

I personally would not miss it, and don't really look forward to it. However, like Beautiful Day, wether you're excited about it or not, you can't deny that it really whips the crowd into an all out frenzy.

I heard Gaga sing on Howard Stern and I wasn't a fan, but she almost broke me to tears she was so good. So I was disappointed that a great singer, was more interested in being Gaga on stage, then being Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta which I just found out was her real name. Holy shit that's crazy!!!!

Anyway, we can all name about 20 U2 songs that if she sang her heart out, would have rocked it with her.

Walk The Moon came on stage to play THEIR hit "shut up and dance" which I love at the Taylor Swift concert. Bono doing Poker Face would have been amazing.

Also watching video it's very awkward to see naked Gaga sing this song about Nelson Mandela. Now Discotheque!

Also watching video it's very awkward to see naked Gaga sing this song about Nelson Mandela. Now Discotheque!

it made me think of the Manet painting "Dejeuner sur l'herbe", the strangeness of fully clothed men and a (semi-)naked woman

now, maybe if the lads had got their kit off, it wouldn't have looked so awkward :sexywink:

Anyway, we can all name about 20 U2 songs that if she sang her heart out, would have rocked it with her.

Walk The Moon came on stage to play THEIR hit "shut up and dance" which I love at the Taylor Swift concert. Bono doing Poker Face would have been amazing.

Fun fact... In a Little While and Poker Face use the same chords in the chorus, albeit in a different key. IALW is Bm-G-D-A and Poker Face is a step below at Am-F-C-G.

I believe Lady with the Spinning Head's chorus is a step above Poker Face's as well. #musicnerdalert

Back
Top Bottom