Montreal #2 Setlist and Burrito Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
God this song is boring. On the other hand, I basically nailed all my setlist predictions tonight, Lucifer's Hands excepted.

When Bono announced a dedication I thought maybe this would be something else special and surprising.

Oh well, two more shows in Montréal! :wave:

Bell Centre - Montréal, QC - June 13, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Out of Control
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Wanderer ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways
14 - Angel of Harlem
15 - Lucifer's Hands
16 - Every Breaking Wave
17 - Bullet the Blue Sky
18 - The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Pride (In the Name of Love)
19 - Beautiful Day / Moment of Surrender (snippet)
20 - Bad / Moment of Surrender (snippet)
21 - With or Without You
---------- Stephen Hawking Video ----------
22 - City of Blinding Lights
23 - Mother and Child Reunion (snippet) / Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
24 - One / Invisible (snippet)

Using Macklemore's 'Same Love' as the outro music still annoys me.

It was appropriate back in Phoenix after the successful Irish referendum, but I'm surprised they haven't gone back to the original outro now.

Said hi to good ol' Win and Regine and shook their hands when they just randomly popped up beside me.

Then fans who didn't known how to act saw us and started bombarding them for photos. So they fled

Sent from my ass crack

I think we could end up seeing SLABT, reach around, and crystal ballroom in that slot before the end of the first leg.

Reach Around needs to be a staple.

Glad they're being adventurous

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Thoughts about tonight:

- Tonight's show was so much better. From the crowd, to the songs, to the vibe & energy. Just better.
- I actually love The Miracle as an opener
- Out of Control is so much better than Electric Co in my opinion
- Iris is so awesome live
- The transition from Beautiful Day with MOS into Bad and then MOS again was awesome!
- Lucifer's Hands sounded fucking great. Too bad 95% of the corwd obviously had no clue what the song was.
- Bad is so good
- City of Blinding lights really sucks as the opener to the encore. Such a dud moment
- ONE is a way better closer than ISHFWILF but Bono needs to sing the song and not rely on the crowd on this one.

Things I'd like to see:

- All Because of You on the e stage
- Discotheque open the encore
- California in the encore before Streets
- They REALLY should go back to Baby I Love You / Beat on the Brat as entrance music. Even if just Baby I Love You. The crowds were so into that. Nobody seems to care about People Have the Power

God this song is boring. On the other hand, I basically nailed all my setlist predictions tonight, Lucifer's Hands excepted.

When Bono announced a dedication I thought maybe this would be something else special and surprising.

You are the king

- All Because of You on the e stage

2005 tour was more than enough for several lifetimes.

I'm OK with the crowd karaoke version of ONE, especially if it's a way to bump up the show count to 25. Plus I'd much rather have an enthusiastic crowd sing the vocals than a lead singer that's been bored of the song for over a decade now.

2005 tour was more than enough for several lifetimes.

Let's dwell on the fact that All Because of You has been played live as many times as such U2 classics as Stay and A Sort of Homecoming. There is no universe in which that is justifiable.

Back
Top Bottom