May 26, 2015 - Los Angeles, CA - Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm getting so excited. My freaking boss called a mandatory meeting (FML) until 4:15 though in downtown so annoying!!! I'm gonna be rolling up and running in. But it still sounds like I'll get good placement.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The holiday weekend is here- and then U2. The best week ever!!!!

This is the only show we'll be seeing this leg, I suspect, so I hope it's a good one. I have been pretty diligent in not looking up anything about the shows, so if people could give me a hand, I'd appreciate it. Just confirm or deny if my information is correct without telling me too much about the format, please :pray::

I took Tuesday off months ago, but I ended up getting a new job, which I start next week, but they want me to come in for training tomorrow morning at 7 AM. I don't know when I'll be done. Do you all think if I get there at 11, I'll be able to get a decent enough # in line to grab a rail spot anywhere along the catwalk? I just need to be able to lean my head into empty space to be able to see. I'm just too short to do otherwise in a pit. I hear tell the GA section for these shows are very generous in views thanks to the two stages, but I just want to be able to relax about this one thing. I don't really know how I'm going to get out of work tomorrow. (I'm not. It's a new job, I can't miss this kind of stuff). But if I can get a little reassurance, that would go a long way in making me feel better about tomorrow.

This is the only show we'll be seeing this leg, I suspect, so I hope it's a good one. I have been pretty diligent in not looking up anything about the shows, so if people could give me a hand, I'd appreciate it. Just confirm or deny if my information is correct without telling me too much about the format, please :pray::

I took Tuesday off months ago, but I ended up getting a new job, which I start next week, but they want me to come in for training tomorrow morning at 7 AM. I don't know when I'll be done. Do you all think if I get there at 11, I'll be able to get a decent enough # in line to grab a rail spot anywhere along the catwalk? I just need to be able to lean my head into empty space to be able to see. I'm just too short to do otherwise in a pit. I hear tell the GA section for these shows are very generous in views thanks to the two stages, but I just want to be able to relax about this one thing. I don't really know how I'm going to get out of work tomorrow. (I'm not. It's a new job, I can't miss this kind of stuff). But if I can get a little reassurance, that would go a long way in making me feel better about tomorrow.

Yep. 11 you should be golden!!

Hey all :wave:

Looking forward to tnight..Around what time will the show actually start? 8?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using U2 Interference mobile app

I'm useless here at work. Planning to leave from Gardena around noon... What time is in the world????

SHOWTIME!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Just my opinion, if you are only going to one show, the rail may not be the best spot as you will miss significant portions of the show. This is a show where being a bit back really is the best spot.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Well, then I may as well have purchased a seat, is the thing, as I'd be spending the whole show watching the video boards, rather than the band. I really can't see shit at concerts, I don't know why I waste the money. It's not worth it.

Well, then I may as well have purchased a seat, is the thing, as I'd be spending the whole show watching the video boards, rather than the band. I really can't see shit at concerts, I don't know why I waste the money. It's not worth it.

Without giving anything away, this is more than just your average concert video screen. It's an integral part of "the show". So pick a GA spot along the side, even with 'center ice'. You should able to see the screen easily (it is HUGE)... AND you'll be standing just below people who paid $200 MORE per ticket than you did. :)

Agree with hibricc. How tall are you? I really feel like you'll be able to see even if you're not on the rail. The stages and ramps seem a good distance up. I'm 5'5" and could see perfectly from standing a bit back, and bonus to see the light screen as well.
The light screen is really an amazing thing to watch, especially because the band plays inside of it at times.

I'm 5'4" and first night I was on the B stage. Could only see the b Stage, then moved back a bit and more center ice, and could see everything. The setup makes the arena floor smaller, so you're in a good spot just about anywhere. Rail gives a great view for the bit where the band is right in front of you, and back you can see everything.

5'1".

Im not sure if I'm going now, though. Travis is sick, and I don't want to go alone. I started a thread to sell the ticket, though, so we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom