May 18, 2015 - San Jose, CA - SAP Center at San Jose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick66 knows all about how the GA line for the SAP Center works

Uhm, not sure if Nick66 is 4U2Play.

I know it's early, but the weather for next week sounds perfect for hanging around outside of an arena:
Partly Cloudy
70F/55F
21C/13C

:hyper:

That's actually not so warm for here.
But good for those who want to line up all day, I guess.

Yo party people, what time is everyone getting to the venue? Any ideas on how the GA will be and if they are doing wristbands again?

It seems like people have been camping out already (across the street)!

That's for Vancouver.

Yo party people, what time is everyone getting to the venue? Any ideas on how the GA will be and if they are doing wristbands again?

I'm not going to line up.
But I'm thinking about heading up to the venue in the afternoon before traffic gets bad.

Just got email for red zone, the zones are not located in back as some early drawings but on each side of front corner of stage. So you could get stage rail.

Does anyone know what time the show will likely finish? Would it be pushing it to rely on catching the last caltrain service back north at 10:30?

Does anyone know what time the show will likely finish? Would it be pushing it to rely on catching the last caltrain service back north at 10:30?

you'll likely not get outside until 10:45, so have a back-up.

I have GA but I'm not lining up. I'm going to try to get there by like 5:30 - 6 to meet up with Miri and whoever else I find.

I am going to try to get there around 5pm and walk the GA line to say hi if I recognize anyone. I have seats for tonight.

GAs for tomorrow, so I have no idea what I'm doing yet.

But... :hyper:

Mark

There are some GA available right now in Ticketmaster if someone is looking for tickets!

probably no one, since we got our venue wristbands and have been sleeping in our hotels since 9 :p

San Jose has always been one of the most organized venues. Even back in the Elevation days I remember it being extremely easy and organized.

Thanks! Heading out soon. So sorry whoever is visiting - this weather is awful for California. So dark and gloomy :(

Back
Top Bottom