May 18, 2015 - San Jose, CA - SAP Center at San Jose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Would you really be travelling from Chile? Or do you live here?

I may have an extra GA for someone travelling so far. And who also likes NLOTH.

Hi!

I AM from Chile, I'm going to Vancouver for the first 2 shows then to the San Jose shows.

Really? you would ? :D

We need to talk!

I want to publicly say THANK YOU by the million to Elaine2112. :hug:

because of her, I'm going to be at GA for the First San Jose show :hyper:

Now, I have to get another one, because I'm not going alone

Wish I could go to all their California shows and Vancouver. I live here and do not get how other people pull it off

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

"U2 TOUR CELEBRATION! Pre- and post-U2 concert live performances….swing by before and after the show for a beer and a chance to hear what you really wanted."

Who would go BEFORE a concert to go see a cover band of the same band you're going to see ?
I can understand the AFTER part... hell, I may go check out

The Before part will be kind of interesting because a lot of diehards will be in the GA line and therefore won't be able to see the tribute band. It's also going to be hard as hell for anybody coming after work to see Zoo Station at 6 PM. With all the traffic in the Bay Area, they'll be lucky to make the main event.

It's convenient though. They played here after both shows around ten years ago on the Vertigo tour. It's like a couple blocks from the arena. It's fun to just see hundreds of U2 fans leave the main gig (including members of Zoo Station) and then be watching the tribute band start performing literally fifteen minutes after the fact. And Zoo Station sure as hell loaded their sets with rarities last time that the boys from Ireland would never touch.

I might go to the after party show my first night if I can convince my girlfriend, but we'll see...if I was going alone, I'd probably go to all of it just for fun. It's also nice to see Zoo Station for free. Back in the day, they used to play a lot of bars and stuff for free, but they often do paid gigs now. I'm sure this stuff is probably free because it brings in an endless amount of customers to bar, even if there's all of six U2 fans hanging around by 2 AM.

This is my birthday present, although I think I may have gotten crappy seats. (I just got the tickets yesterday. I would have gotten them earlier, but when they went on sale last year I thought I'd be in school now.)

San Jose GA ticket - looking to trade

I have an extra GA ticket for Tuesday night at San Jose. Looking to trade somebody for a Monday night ticket.

If I can't find that, then I guess it is for sale.

See you all soon!!

Zoo Station are great, and friends of mine. I highly recommend seeing them if you have a chance!

Can't wait to make it out to the West coast in less than a month! Very Excited! Any plans for a get together or after party in SJ or SF?

Anyone have any updates on how they may be doing GA (lineup or bracelets like previous events)?

Also, what time do y'all anticipate starting to line up or go to get the bracelets? Can't wait to meet some of you :wave:

Can't wait to make it out to the West coast in less than a month! Very Excited! Any plans for a get together or after party in SJ or SF?

Well, the after-party is obvious enough. Zoo Station down the street after both shows...

1) Basically, if you try to start a line more than one day in advance, Macmango will hunt you down and kill you.

2) The line will hopefully not start until at least the night before the shows. It will be self-managed until the morning of the show, when security will hand out wristbands with numbers. Then we will be free to leave until a couple of hours before doors.

2b) Or, the whole ticketless entry system, where your friends have to be with you at all times, will ruin this and the whole system will get scrapped.

What I'm trying to say is, pay careful attention to what happens in Vancouver; whether they allow people to hold spots; whether they will hand out entry passes ahead of tim, etc.

How likely is it that there will be a third leg in North America? My plans have changed because of nursing school, and although I'm happy about getting in, I'm upset about missing this :reject:. I just found out yesterday.

Anybody get a hotel room for these nights? Crazy prices for miles around. I've stayed at the Valencia in Santana Row many times for a quarter of what they want for Monday night. And that's a bit of a distance from SAP. Man, do I wish I still lived in SJ.

Anybody get a hotel room for these nights? Crazy prices for miles around. I've stayed at the Valencia in Santana Row many times for a quarter of what they want for Monday night. And that's a bit of a distance from SAP. Man, do I wish I still lived in SJ.

I have a room close by with two friends. Looking for a fourth. Possibly sharing a bed. Possibly on a couch or sofa bed. PM me if interested.

I also have a room to share if you like. It's not around the corner but close enough, around Santa Clara University. PM if interested.

I know it's early, but the weather for next week sounds perfect for hanging around outside of an arena:
Partly Cloudy
70F/55F
21C/13C

:hyper:

Finally gonna meet!

Sent from my HTCONE using U2 Interference mobile app

Back
Top Bottom