May 14, 2014 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to go...I live in Toronto and am weighing going to Montreal versus Vancouver. Montreal is easier and cheaper to get to, but I've never been to Vancouver and the opening night would be pretty great...

Pending tickets of course, I will be going to both nights. Already have a (cancelable) hotel reservation booked, and am ready to burn some miles for a plane ticket. :D

I have 3 presale codes ready to go :hyper:

One for thursday, Two for Friday.

I would like to go to both nights… but if one had to choose ONE night.. the first or second night .. I'm thinking the first will be more fun..
Thoughts?
I guess that would be the same for all the cities.. first or second night…

I'm trying to go to both shows with my dad. Too bad we can't use our separate memberships to get four tickets in the presale just because the billing address is the same.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Anyone info on how much GA tix are for Vancouver?

All it says on TM right now, just the highest/lowest ticket price. Seems to be "at par" with US pricing like past tours.

CA $41.75 (CA $30.00 Ticket + CA $11.75 Fees)

CA $302.30 (CA $275.00 Ticket + CA $27.30 Fees)

I'M GOING TO OPENING NIGHT!!! :hyper:

See you guys there!! :wave:

PS: if anyone is kind enough to help me with some accomodation ideas, I'll be really grateful :wink:

Well I let my subscription lapse for one year, just re-upped a couple nights ago.. been a paid subscribed since the 90's - sigh.
oh well - but still beats standing in line for tickets back in the day!

PS - it's saying my pre-sale code isn't working for some reason - it it because it's not 10:00AM PST?

Will be at opening night with my dad! Got two GA's and I'm so fucking stoked for the show and the line

It's the May long weekend! Rain or shine, this is a party.

No lines for me. I'm a firm believer that the whole arena floor is gold. Depending on the opening act, I'm not going on to the floor until I actually want to. The 2+ hrs of high energy will be incredible and I will be prepared.

It's the May long weekend! Rain or shine, this is a party.

No lines for me. I'm a firm believer that the whole arena floor is gold. Depending on the opening act, I'm not going on to the floor until I actually want to. The 2+ hrs of high energy will be incredible and I will be prepared.

I totally agree, in an Arena setting the entire arena floor is Gold!! So happy, the opening show is in a holiday weekend; 4 days in Vancouver starting with an amazing Kickstart on Ascension Day. Definitely looking forward I tell ya.

I totally agree, in an Arena setting the entire arena floor is Gold!! So happy, the opening show is in a holiday weekend; 4 days in Vancouver starting with an amazing Kickstart on Ascension Day. Definitely looking forward I tell ya.

Had no idea it was a holiday weekend up there, glad I got accomodations squared away then.

Back
Top Bottom