May 14, 2014 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anybody remember which end of the aran the stage was on for the Vertigo tour? Was it closer to section 104 or 108? The seating chart shows the redzones by sections 108 and 115 but when looking at Rogers Arena seating chart for concerts it always shows the stage by sections 104 and 119. Makes me wonder if they're really going to have the redzones at the far end and if there will even be a main stage or if it will be like Metallica's last tour. I'm just curious cause I wanna get tickets for the second night in Vancouver and want lower bowl tickets but with such high resale prices I wanna be super picky on which end of the arena I buy

Anybody know if there's a possibility that more tickets could be released before the show?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using U2 Interference mobile app

No idea. I'm keeping my eyes peeled as well, as I have a few coworkers and friends who want to go.

I'm kicking around seeing the first two shows and then jumping on an Alaskan cruise that leaves Vancouver on Saturday. Just interested if anyone else is thinking along the same lines. A ship full of U2 fans sounds pretty awesome.

No one else taking a boat ride after the concerts? I'll be on Holland America's Noordam ship leaving on Saturday after the shows for a 7 Day Inside Passage cruise. Nothing better than combining regular touristy things with U2 shows. Let me know if you'll be on the ship!

So excited (after dropping about a zillion hints :lol: ) just found out hubby is taking me to Vancouver for my birthday!!

So we are going to go both nights of course - I've been looking for tickets - just to be clear, seems like the consensus is the main stage is going to be opposite the Red Zone area? Because there are lots of seats available right next to RZ, at first I thought those would be great seats, but now reading here, maybe not?

I checked the official Platinum Seats and those are in Section 116, which is above the RZ area. Makes me wonder.

Any help/knowledge is appreciated!! Thanks and see y'all there!! :wave:

So excited (after dropping about a zillion hints :lol: ) just found out hubby is taking me to Vancouver for my birthday!!

So we are going to go both nights of course - I've been looking for tickets - just to be clear, seems like the consensus is the main stage is going to be opposite the Red Zone area? Because there are lots of seats available right next to RZ, at first I thought those would be great seats, but now reading here, maybe not?

I checked the official Platinum Seats and those are in Section 116, which is above the RZ area. Makes me wonder.

Any help/knowledge is appreciated!! Thanks and see y'all there!! :wave:
That's my whole issue. I want to know FOR SURE where the main stage is before I blow a huge amount of money on resale tickets haha. I would think the Red Zones would be closest to the main stage but that seems to be on the opposite end of the arena from where the main stages typically are at Roger's Arena. Hmmmm.....

That's my whole issue. I want to know FOR SURE where the main stage is before I blow a huge amount of money on resale tickets haha. I would think the Red Zones would be closest to the main stage but that seems to be on the opposite end of the arena from where the main stages typically are at Roger's Arena. Hmmmm.....

Ugh its SO frustrating not knowing simply because the tickets are SOO expensive!!

To confuse matters even more, for the Friday night show the Platinum seats are on the opposite end of the Red Zone. :huh::doh:

As of earlier today, TM has released more great lower bowl seats for both shows. Take a look if you're interested

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

As of earlier today, TM has released more great lower bowl seats for both shows. Take a look if you're interested

Yep thanks I saw those tickets last night, that's why I was trying to figure out in which section to buy. I just bought 2 in the 4th row behind the RZ for Friday night, and going to wait for another ticket drop for opening night.
U2 has never let me down on getting great seats with tickets drops over many many tours so I'm hoping I'm right for this one too! lol

Yes. And with the exchange rate, $300 Canadian actually seemed like a deal compared to the prices for the US shows. LOL sad. :doh:

Yeah, the exchange rate is good right now!

Have any more of the $113 seats come up for the Friday show in the last couple of days?

Wicked! Thanks for the headsup! I just grabbed two tickets for the 2nd night in Section 117, Row 12 basically dead center of the section. Pretty much the exact seats I had been looking for but there wasn't much available for those centre ice sections in the lower bowl unless you wanted to pay upwards of a $1000. Got these ones for face value. So pumped up. Opening night and now night two!!
:dancing:

Can't believe they weren't snapped up right away. Take that scalpers

Yeah, the exchange rate is good right now!

Have any more of the $113 seats come up for the Friday show in the last couple of days?

I don't think so, looked like all lower bowl seats - but I wasn't looking for other seats so take a look!

Just booked a room at the Sandman City Center - really close to the Arena. $165 all in for one night through American Express travel. Good deal in my opinion! Going to both shows and can't wait! :wave:

Just booked a room at the Sandman City Center - really close to the Arena. $165 all in for one night through American Express travel. Good deal in my opinion! Going to both shows and can't wait! :wave:

The Sandman is about 1 block away from Rogers Arena. Nice score on a hotel Raid!

Looks like you're going to have an awesome time. I'm curious though as to why you need a hotel if you already live in Vancouver?

Looks like you're going to have an awesome time. I'm curious though as to why you need a hotel if you already live in Vancouver?

I actually live in Abbotsford and didn't want to do the back and forth thing :)

I can't believe its less than 2 weeks away!! So excited!

Vancouver people, or people that know the area - what are the must sees/dos? I've never been and can't wait to explore the area. All suggestions welcome!
Thanks!!! :wave:

:wave: Okay, so I have an extra GA ticket for Thursday and no ticket yet for Friday! ... So, is there someone who can trade a Friday GA for my extra Thursday GA? :hyper:

(I know we'll have to meet at the entry each night, to go in together with the credit card thing.)

I actually live in Abbotsford and didn't want to do the back and forth thing :)

Good plan. :up:

I'll have to do the back and forth drive (I work in Abbotsford), but don't really have a choice about that. If I did, I'd definitely not want to do that drive both days. Oh well, it'll be worth it! :)

Back
Top Bottom