London #6 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Popmartijn

Blue Crack Supplier
Final night in London tonight! Will they have any surprises for the 6th night of their residency? We'll find out in little more than half an hour.

(I haven't read any spoilers today, so I'm out of the loop of any rumours :) )

And oh, hopefully there's a stable Mixlr feed tonight from somewhere in the O2 Arena. Despite being sponsored by telco O2 the WiFi in the venue is atrocious.

Guest appearance rumor:

Adele

Soundcheck rumor:

Two Shots of Happy, One Shot of Sad

No idea if either of those are accurate. The first, I saw repeated on Twitter. The second, I saw posted in another thread here.

Guest appearance rumor:

Adele

Soundcheck rumor:

No idea if either of those are accurate. The first, I saw repeated on Twitter. The second, I saw posted in another thread here.

What's the bet that both happen together

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I had the same thought.
I mean, totally random song choice, but I could see it!

Oh, I hadn't heard that it was a rumor from yesterday. I don't know if this was just a rehashed rumor or not.

Guest appearance rumor:

Adele

Soundcheck rumor:

Now it makes sense. That's really interesting, if true.

Guest appearance rumor:

Adele

Soundcheck rumor:

Wow, that's a double whammy of shite. Not quite as upset that I've missed my first London show since popmart.

I reckon we're going to get a curve ball. Maybe not Happy/Sad but 11 o'clock, say.
But imagine if Stories for Boys was played tonight. Interference would collectively be billing U2 for dry cleaning

It has started! :hyper:

The O2 Arena - London, England - November 3, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------

1. The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)

2. Gloria

Oops, lost track of time and didn't realize things things had kicked off til Periscope chirped on my phone. :D

2. Gloria / Gloria (snippet)
3. Vertigo

Im still shocked by the fact that U2 still haven't performed/debuted remaining 2 songs on SOI that are never played live so far.

2. Gloria / Gloria (snippet)
3. Vertigo
4. I Will Follow

Im still shocked by the fact that U2 still haven't performed/debuted remaining 2 songs on SOI that are never played live so far.

Sleep Like A Baby has a hard time fitting in there w/o being a momentum killer, and I think Reach Around would need a major rearrangement that they haven't figured out for them to play it live.

Back
Top Bottom