London #3 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw Patti in concert earlier this year, and she was so great. Am seeing her perform all of Horses in January. It's going to be badass.

Also can't wait to read M Train. Just Kids was brilliant.

Sounded like a great show. Not sure how they can top this tomorrow in terms of the setlist. Will probably see 40.

NYD was played in Berlin.. So does this mean where gonna get zoo station on one of the others?

Monday / Tuesday Special guests: Macca or Bowie!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
I'm dreaming about the day Edge performs with Tom Verlaine
these would be good, Elton John too.

Tom Verlaine would be amazed U2 even know who he is. I met him last year and he's one of the most humble, yet extremely dry and sarcastic people I've ever met. band was still fantastic too!

Oh my DAYS. My first U2 gig. Waited 30 years to see them. I'm exhausted, elated, astonished. Can't type, think, anything right now. And I get to do it all again tomorrow...

Oh my DAYS. My first U2 gig. Waited 30 years to see them. I'm exhausted, elated, astonished. Can't type, think, anything right now. And I get to do it all again tomorrow...

You mean the "warhorses" didn't ruin the show for you?!?

;)

.... I kid, I kid. Glad to hear it! :up:

these would be good, Elton John too.

Tom Verlaine would be amazed U2 even know who he is. I met him last year and he's one of the most humble, yet extremely dry and sarcastic people I've ever met. band was still fantastic too!

yeah I thought i'd be amazing day for the Edge as he like dTelevision and he said he was influenced by them musically in some interviews. and they're kinda in a same generation as Patti, so....

Back
Top Bottom