LA #5 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CGoF7nfU8AEL8AE.jpg:large

e-stage? I could see it. feels too much like a first set song though

I think No Line would be an e-stage song considering how loose it is. Volcano will either be there or somewhere in the first set. it's gotta be played tonight.

Yeah, I'm basically imagining it in the slot they tried for California at LA 1. Agreed that NLOTH would be a good E stage option.

Congrats! Sounds cool...I'm about to start my Masters degree in American History so that I can work as a historian.

Good luck! I received my PhD a year ago and have been stringing together small jobs in the hope of scoring something long-term soon. Having a book contract will hopefully help a lot on that front.

The Forum - Los Angeles, CA - June 3, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Out of Control / Good Times, Bad Times (snippet)
03 - Vertigo

I'm a historian of colonial Australia and New Zealand. The book is about New Zealand's former provincial governments, which were hilariously incompetent and were abolished because they blew all their money on jobs they couldn't finish.

I have some Australian lineage in my blood so hopefully it's spared any Axver disparagement....

Can someone post the link to Sil again? Her audio was better than what I can hear on the Periscope feeds.

03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow

I have some Australian lineage in my blood so hopefully it's spared any Axver disparagement....

Haha, I once presented at a conference where I basically spent the whole time slagging off the New Zealand province of Southland. This was some years ago, early in my PhD studies. As soon as I finished, this old guy shot to his feet, and said "I'm a born and bred Southlander, lived there my whole life", and at this point I'm shitting myself thinking ohgodhehateditI'mfuuuucked. He then cracked a big grin; "... and I've never enjoyed hearing it criticised as much as I have today!"

03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)

Haha, I once presented at a conference where I basically spent the whole time slagging off the New Zealand province of Southland. This was some years ago, early in my PhD studies. As soon as I finished, this old guy shot to his feet, and said "I'm a born and bred Southlander, lived there my whole life", and at this point I'm shitting myself thinking ohgodhehateditI'mfuuuucked. He then cracked a big grin; "... and I've never enjoyed hearing it criticised as much as I have today!"

Well, I can't be quite that involved. My Grammy was part of the bridal train from post WW2 Australia, which is quite a long time ago....

But I'm SURE I can find something to criticize you for when you are published...THAT I can promise!:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom