LA #5 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Evening everyone! Congrats to Ax on his book being accepted for publication! Soundcheck rumors look wild. I'm particularly excited for the last track, "depending on time." Never heard that one before :)

I'm going to live stream the Chicago 2 show and moan, moo, and meow the entire time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evening everyone! Congrats to Ax on his book being accepted for publication! Soundcheck rumors look wild. I'm particularly excited for the last track, "depending on time." Never heard that one before :)

It's the first track from their last album "No Line On The Horizon"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I'm definitely in the mood to party right now.

... I may have a bottle of wine in the bottom drawer of my desk here at work that I'm about to sample.

(That makes me sound like an alcoholic. It's less than half a bottle that was left over after a function a while ago that I keep forgetting to take home. Well it's come in handy now! I'm sorry though, it's not enough to lead to posts about P[leaeer or Bong For Someone.)

Thank you! I'm definitely in the mood to party right now.

... I may have a bottle of wine in the bottom drawer of my desk here at work that I'm about to sample.

(That makes me sound like an alcoholic. It's less than half a bottle that was left over after a function a while ago that I keep forgetting to take home. Well it's come in handy now! I'm sorry though, it's not enough to lead to posts about P[leaeer or Bong For Someone.)

#bongforsomeone

Before this gets started, is there a way to watch the feed horizontally on my laptop?

I like the PST times I won't be home from work in time for the EST. (though I realize I'm probably alone in this as 80% of the US lives in Central and Eastern)

CGoAjGtWQAA4YHS.png:large

Before this gets started, is there a way to watch the feed horizontally on my laptop?

Someone said you could do it by hitting ctrl+shift+arrow keys, but it doesn't work for me.

Trojanchick ended up getting a ticket - she's in. Not sure about bono_212.

well done Axver! hopefully we get 11OCTT or No Line as a reward for you

I'm not getting my hopes up too much but if we slide Volcano, No Line, and 11OCTT into the show I'll be very pleased. maybe even Ordinary Love if it's placed right. keep Bad and AIWIY and we have a golden night.

Playboy Mansion is my stretch dream. I really hope they haven't given up on it.

congrats ax

maybe one day it will be your book bono is ripping up and throwing into the crowd

Back
Top Bottom