LA #4 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't BELIEVE they played Streets, but DIDN'T play Pride....I can't follow this band anymore...they are too predictable and lazy....(this thread 4 hours from now)

:doh::doh::doh::doh:

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1433122233.976499.jpg

Last night we were about as close as imaginable and it was amazing. Tonight, we are in the stands and have a great view of the entire screen and set up. Should be a fun show.

Hopefully a set list that minimizes the bitching!

My position on the floor....

tmp_22928-20150531_1902551538239421_zpsr9s4v2pw.jpg

Speaking of which, the amount of phone usage is SO ANNOYING. I thankfully didn't have anybody too bad next to me and of course I took some photos myself, but there is way too much of it. A friend of mine was near somebody streaming the entire show and was apparently pretty obnoxious about it.

I say this now and will of course be watching them after these shows, ha but at the event it is pretty damn annoying I gotta say.

I thinl the show is gonna start a bit earlier tonight. Already playing PIL song and crew up in the rafters.

Report from floor friends is that it's more packed in and "edgier" tonight, whatever that means! Ha

The first 4th night. There'd better be some tour debuts in store, or else...

Doubtful. Calling it now. Tour was originally meant as "pairs" of shows so they basically booked multiple 'pairs', much like booking two shows on a tour like 360.

All cities with more than one "pair" will be carbon copies of the first two shows, with maybe one or two rotations. U2 isn't going to play to the hardcores who are booking themselves all 8 NYC shows. They're playing for the fans who couldn't go to the first pair due to obligations, but can show up for another set later on. This really shouldn't be news by now. :doh:

Doubtful. Calling it now. Tour was originally meant as "pairs" of shows so they basically booked multiple 'pairs', much like booking two shows on a tour like 360.

All cities with more than one "pair" will be carbon copies of the first two shows, with maybe one or two rotations. U2 isn't going to play to the hardcores who are booking themselves all 8 NYC shows. They're playing for the fans who couldn't go to the first pair due to obligations, but can show up for another set later on. This really shouldn't be news by now. :doh:

You are probably right and also it's unrealistic to expect anything else. But the fact they are no longer pairs of shows means that they could, if they gave a stuff that is, treat them as separate shows and mix things up.

Back
Top Bottom