LA #4 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, the kid ended up with the sunglasses, then Bono immediately received a fresh pair. The security dude though was confused and almost tried to take the sunglasses away before Bono said he was getting a new pair. :lol:

Oh, that's who Bono was getting a touch snappy with! I couldn't tell from where I was.

Also, my friends and I were jokingly upset that it appears everyone who's been pulled up in LA isn't from LA.

I noticed as well :shifty:

Fantastic gig last night. Had a killer spot one off from the rail on the b stage next to the kid who got pulled up during Angel of Harlem. BTW, that kid was also pulled up in Montreal, and was super adorable. I also got to touch Bono's sunglasses when we got him back into the crowd. :drool:.

taco from 2011?

after the show in arlington back in 09, i ran into the kid who was brought on stage and given a pair of sunglasses. he let a few people try them on. i have a picture somewhere of me wearing them.

Was it just me or was Edge on it with his guitar although I don't think AIWIY was tuned to his liking. He killed it on WOWY and BTBS. Wow, he was quite the magician as Bono stated he was.

Was it just me or was Edge on it with his guitar although I don't think AIWIY was tuned to his liking. He killed it on WOWY and BTBS. Wow, he was quite the magician as Bono stated he was.

He looked like he was having the time of his life during Mysterious Ways yesterday.

it would make my whole damned week to learn that Bono has an assistant whose title is "Sunglasses Wrangler."

:ohmy: I said that exact thing to my kids as we were walking out of the arena last night. :applaud:

Totally different show from the seats! We were "e" stage GA last time and seats this time and they were completely different experiences, both great. Even though you can kind of look up and see the screens from GA, the long view from the seats is just something else.

And I hadn't realized before last night that there is actually some kind of confetti or pages falling from above at one point? Is that the book pieces people have been talking about? I thought it was only the actual books Bono tore up and threw to the crowd, but last night I noticed something all over the stage after that part too.

:ohmy: I said that exact thing to my kids as we were walking out of the arena last night. :applaud:

Totally different show from the seats! We were "e" stage GA last time and seats this time and they were completely different experiences, both great. Even though you can kind of look up and see the screens from GA, the long view from the seats is just something else.

And I hadn't realized before last night that there is actually some kind of confetti or pages falling from above at one point? Is that the book pieces people have been talking about? I thought it was only the actual books Bono tore up and threw to the crowd, but last night I noticed something all over the stage after that part too.

There are sheets of paper with various things on them that come down from above - mostly the center area. I have 3 of these somewhere, Maddy has one, too.

Just a fabulous show last night, great spot, great energy, great friends :love::heart:

Missed seeing you last night bonocomet!

There are sheets of paper with various things on them that come down from above - mostly the center area. I have 3 of these somewhere, Maddy has one, too.

Just a fabulous show last night, great spot, great energy, great friends :love::heart:

Missed seeing you last night bonocomet!

I know, we didn't see anyone last night, but we were in seats and got there after GA went in. Went to a restaurant that completely forgot about us after we ordered. They came up to us after like 45 minutes after we ordered and said, " um, are you guys waiting for something?" :doh:

Ah k thanks about the pages. I saw them all over the stage afterward but hadn't seen them actually fall. I got a few pages from LA1, but they came from Bono after he ripped up the books on stage and threw them. :D

The "confetti" has been pages from Alice in Wonderland, Psalms and Dante's Inferno.

:up: Cool.

I wonder if it's from the same sets of books that Bono's been tearing up and throwing. I think some of them are storybooks that contain multiple stories. The pages we got from him seem to be. :hmm: But I can't really figure it out.

Damn Bullet was so fucking awesome last night.

This performance is already up there in my top ten favorite live moments, and the more I think about it, the more I watch it, the more I'm convinced it'll only continue to move up.

I didn't think I'd enjoy Bullet this tour, but I have to say after attending 6 shows thus far that it rocks so much!! I absolutely love Bono's ending chant!!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I didn't think I'd enjoy Bullet this tour, but I have to say after attending 6 shows thus far that it rocks so much!! I absolutely love Bono's ending chant!!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Loving it as well.

(My daughter said it felt like being on Willy Wonka's boat ride... :D )

Back
Top Bottom