LA #4 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am hoping for a handful of new songs and nothing more. We have been shown that this band isn't about drastically different set lists, even if that was in the cards at some point.

You are probably right and also it's unrealistic to expect anything else. But the fact they are no longer pairs of shows means that they could, if they gave a stuff that is, treat them as separate shows and mix things up.

The band themselves have moved away from the idea of alternating pairs, so I think there could be the potential for some things mixed up tonight and on the fifth night, but I'm not getting my hopes up - especially not after extended runs in cities on 360 had less variation than nights 3+ would get on Elevation and Vertigo.

I'm hoping 11OTT gets a run in the second spot though, and I'm guessing that if they're working on AIWIY, it may show up in the rotational spot before EBW.

I'm now starting to worry about The Troubles though. I thought it would be played during one of the first three shows. If it doesn't make any of these five, then I'll start to be concerned that the band have given up on it.

Yeah, especially weird since they Instagram'd that picture with the video screen of Lykke Li. :(

The Forum - Los Angeles, CA - May 31, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)

The Forum - Los Angeles, CA - May 31, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co.

They're really enjoying Electric Co.

Back
Top Bottom