LA #4 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This.

I think EBW fits fine because it's clearly a new segment. I also like the transition from EBW to Bullet so...

See I think of the second set as having three segments. "Get up and dance" with Invisible/EBTTRT/MW, E stage rotational ending with EBW, and then the politics/hits passage through to the end.

Would still like to see AIWIY as a closer, but good stuff and the transition worked well. :up:

Any chance they might open the show with something different at LA #5?

i'm betting on miracle drug here.

and i'll take bad at 50/1 as a long shot

See I think of the second set as having three segments. "Get up and dance" with Invisible/EBTTRT/MW, E stage rotational ending with EBW, and then the politics/hits passage through to the end.

I guess. I just think when Larry and Adam leave it's kinda the begining of a new set. The place is still rocking when it goes from Invisible, EBTTRT, MY, AOH, WLCTT, then it's copletely different vibe with EBW so I see that as the begining fo the next 'set" kinda thing. I see your point though as they are still on the e stage.

The Forum - Los Angeles, CA - May 31, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet) / Break On Through (To the Other Side) [snippet]
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Wanderer ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways / Young Americans (snippet)
14 - Angel of Harlem
15 - When Love Comes to Town
16 - Every Breaking Wave
17 - Bullet the Blue Sky / 19 (snippet)
18 - The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Pride (In the Name of Love)
19 - Beautiful Day / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet] / Yellow (snippet)
20 - All I Want is You
21 - With or Without You
---------- Stephen Hawking Video ----------
22 - City of Blinding Lights

Still no Miracle Drug?

If they're on COBL now and they already threw in an extra song, probably Streets>One the rest of the way, One dedicated to Sheehan. Show is going to run a bit long otherwise.

would be surprised if they gave up on Miracle Drug already but if they've gone four nights without playing it...

edge, bono (with mic/stand) and adam are all on the walkway

If they're on COBL now and they already threw in an extra song, probably Streets>One the rest of the way, One dedicated to Sheehan. Show is going to run a bit long otherwise.

Didn't they start earlier tonight? Or will the band worry about disturbing the people who live near LAX?

I'm disappointed that they don't have more than 2 songs in rotation for the encore opener, and there's not much rotation as it is.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom