LA #3 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to predict that one of these will be the second tour debut:

Scott Gronek
@scottgronek

@u2gigs I can confirm that Elevation and Stuck in a Moment were soundchecked
:|

There's a report of An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart being soundchecked today.

I'm going to predict that one of these will be the second tour debut:

:|

Stuck is apparently on the printed set.

If we must have one of those two songs, Elevation is quite clearly preferable.

There's a report of An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart being soundchecked today.

Stuck is apparently on the printed set.

If we must have one of those two songs, Elevation is quite clearly preferable.

Hoping they abandon the printer list again and replace it with Bad

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

In reference to the spoilers going around:
I want 11OTT and Elevation, if I must pick between SIAM and Elevation. I know I said I wasnt going to complain about setlists, but jfc. SUCK. I am so done with that song. I was tired of it LAST tour. *sigh*

And I agree. I want Bad to show up instead of printed setlists :lmao:

Regarding the last spoiler I posted:

We all knew Stuck was inevitable, after being played on the promo tour. I was surprised it wasn't in the set from the get-go, to be honest. Relieved, too. Shame it came into the set this fast, unlike on Vertigo when it was rehearsed before the first leg (even making it to the dress rehearsal) but didn't debut on tour until the third leg.

We all knew Stuck was inevitable, after being played on the promo tour. I was surprised it wasn't in the set from the get-go, to be honest. Relieved, too. Shame it came into the set this fast, unlike on Vertigo when it was rehearsed before the first leg (even making it to the dress rehearsal) but didn't debut on tour until the third leg.
I was hoping it wouldn't show up for a long time, either. We'll see if they change their minds, but I doubt it.

I was hoping it wouldn't show up for a long time, either. We'll see if they change their minds, but I doubt it.

It will probably be one of 2 or 3 of the rotating E Stage "acoustic" tunes tonight which is fine by me as I'm going again to tomorrow's show and I'd be happy to have dodged that bullet even in favor of semi-acoustic Desire.

Let's be honest, I'm pretty sure Michael Hutchence would rather hear Gone.

As long as Stuck doesn't become a regular from now on, if it shows up here and there (in cities with more than 2 shows), then I'm cool with that.

Let's be honest, I'm pretty sure Michael Hutchence would rather hear Gone.

As long as Stuck doesn't become a regular from now on, if it shows up here and there (in cities with more than 2 shows), then I'm cool with that.

:up: :up:

The Forum - Los Angeles, CA - May 30, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)

Back
Top Bottom