LA #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great story there. For two seconds I thought they were going to play a Zeppelin song for Dennis. Ha.

CGEEtlzXIAEptia.jpg:large

I have a feeling that spoiler posted earlier will be the only surprise of the night. Now I regret looking at it. :wink:

The Forum - Los Angeles, CA - May 27, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Out of Control
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road

Oh no, I wasn't going to join tonight but peeked in, and how sad :( Does anyone know what happened to Dennis? I am curious how they will close out the show, but I think I'll die tomorrow if I stay up that late ! :sad:

You should have WAITED PATIENTLY

Nope. Need to know how many kleenex to have handy on a night like this. :sad:

Oh no, I wasn't going to join tonight but peeked in, and how sad :( Does anyone know what happened to Dennis? I am curious how they will close out the show, but I think I'll die tomorrow if I stay up that late ! :sad:

It's being reported that it was cardiac arrest. They found him in his room at the hotel very early this am (like 530am LA time) according to the articles I've read via twitter. So sad. :sad:

I have a feeling that spoiler posted earlier will be the only surprise of the night. Now I regret looking at it. :wink:

What are our predictions for the two variable slots after MW?

I figure California will be done again, and When Love Comes To Town.

The Forum - Los Angeles, CA - May 27, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Out of Control
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone

i am. i tried to follow your directions the first time, but i couldn't find the desktop/screen resolution :reject:

i'm slowly becoming computer illiterate :|

Minimize any windows you have open, and then right click on your wallpaper. You should see a button there that says Screen resolution. If you don't, open control panel, select appearance > Display > Screen resolution
Either him or Gavin; Gavin was there for Phoenix on Saturday.

I thought I heard him say both of their names.

Back
Top Bottom