LA #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't think there will be any postponement. Tonight's show will be very interesting, lots of emotion. Thoughts with everyone effected by today's loss.

There are GAs available now for tonight's show. You could go in person. ;)

Ashley has slept a grand total of 5 1/2 hours in two days and isn't getting off work until 7. :lol: Not gonna happen.

I do feel better today though. Wish I could be there.

If it weren't nearly physically impossible for me to survive another night of 3 hours sleep, I'd probably be there.

I could see Stay replacing Sweetest Thing (can be played acoustically / presumably wouldn't take as much last minute practice as other songs).

The U2 flag at The Forum is at half-mast.

https://instagram.com/p/3NV_xrmlML/

Oh, the feels. Tonight is going to be sad. Hope everyone has kleenex at the ready.

It also has potential to very incredibly special in terms of setlist. I would LOVE to see Kite show up but that's the least likely.

MLK/Streets would be amazing to either open the show or the encore. I'm sure the (RED) people would completely understand if Bono doesn't pimp AIDS drugs and HIV-free babies tonight in favor of raising up the memory of a man who gave over 30 yrs to this band.

Do we have a periscope? I can't seem to find anything live. Also, do we know if Sil or Vidal are there?

The Forum GA policy says the band doesn't take stage til 8:30, just FYI. I don't know if it's said that at every show or not, but I wouldn't think they'd put that on the sheet if U2 was planning on being out earlier?

Hmmm, I didnt see that. Then again, I said 8:10 based off previous shows in Vancouver and San Jose. :shrug:

Here's what I was thinking of, I was an hour off :lmao::

Thank you for purchasing tickets to U2.

Join us for pre-show festivities on our Terrace, starting at 4PM with Happy Hour drink specials and food served by Boo's Philly Cheesesteaks, Pink's, and Loteria! Grill.

Doors to the Forum open at 6:30PM and the show starts at approximately 7:30PM.

Here's what I was thinking of, I was an hour off :lmao::

Thank you for purchasing tickets to U2.

Join us for pre-show festivities on our Terrace, starting at 4PM with Happy Hour drink specials and food served by Boo's Philly Cheesesteaks, Pink's, and Loteria! Grill.

Doors to the Forum open at 6:30PM and the show starts at approximately 7:30PM.

Hey, time zones, y'all. :lol::lol:

Edit: Just noticed I'm almost at 12k posts. :nerd:

DRay saw something in Phoenix that said band was on at 8, but they didn't come on until later.

And the "official onesheeter" for Rogers Arena folks said something like.

Show Time - 7:30pm
Band - 8:00pm

I asked one of the old timers "What time did they tell you the band would be on?" and he showed me the sheet.

So even then, they are running "late".

Last night the lighting wasn't up/finished before 8:10-8:15pm.

Back
Top Bottom