June 12, 2015 - Montreal, QC - Bell Centre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anybody get their pre-sales code yet? It's 2:44pm currently, and I still haven't gotten anything yet...:|

Got mine in the Reds for the Friday show. I'll likely get some GA tics for the next night too.

Sent from my fingertips.

Can you guys confirm how much the GA is for Montreal? Just trying to calculate expenses!

Who would you guys like to see open? I'd die if MOIST were to open. That would be a DREAM show for me and honestly I think it would be a great fit. I just saw MOIST last week in Calgary and they were incredible. I tweeted at MOIST and U2 tonight saying this should happen. MOIST tweeted back right away saying they could definitely fit that into their schedule so they're up for it. Would be amazing if it happened. Plus I think a band like MOIST deserve an opportunity like that. Canadian rock icons, amazing live band and they are genuine artists.

Make it happen U2!

I dont know them at all other than Black Heart. Sounds like a bar band sorry.

I need something far far more interesting.... or I'm reading a magazine during the opener :wink:

Sent from my ass crack

I missed out on tickets for night 2 (the Saturday night), so if anyone has a couple of tickets to sell, please let me know. Thanks.

I've been stuck on the "One Moment Please" page after clicking "Purchase Order" to confirm the purchase. Its been almost an hour. The whole website is down apparently and nobody can buy tickets? (according to Twitter) I tried calling Evenko and the lines are all busy, I can't even get through to get put on hold. This is such a mess. Happens every, single, time with major concerts in Montreal through Evenko. By the time they resolve this I bet the shows will be sold out and i'll be screwed over. This exact same thing happened to me years ago when 360 went on sale in Montreal.:doh::doh:

I dont know them at all other than Black Heart. Sounds like a bar band sorry.

I need something far far more interesting.... or I'm reading a magazine during the opener :wink:
:lol: Dude they are Canadian rock icons. In the 90s it was Moist, Our Lady Peace and Tragically Hip. Moist stopped in 2000 when David Usher went solo but they got back together last year. Moist is f-ing awesome. Black Black Heart is a David Usher solo song. Moist is one of the best live bands there is. In Canada I would maybe understand never hearing of them since they hadn't been together in almost 15 years but they do NOT sound like a bar band haha. I digress though. It just better not be a junk opener like Interpol.Man they were boring and I even have their first album.

I've been stuck on the "One Moment Please" page after clicking "Purchase Order" to confirm the purchase. Its been almost an hour. The whole website is down apparently and nobody can buy tickets? (according to Twitter) I tried calling Evenko and the lines are all busy, I can't even get through to get put on hold. This is such a mess. Happens every, single, time with major concerts in Montreal through Evenko. By the time they resolve this I bet the shows will be sold out and i'll be screwed over. This exact same thing happened to me years ago when 360 went on sale in Montreal.:doh::doh:

That's really strange because they offered me tickets 4 times and I passed on them all four times and had to start over. the fifth time they gave me seats I liked and I took them. the entire process took almost 45 minutes. So essentially I had tickets 5 times.

I missed out on tickets for night 2 (the Saturday night), so if anyone has a couple of tickets to sell, please let me know. Thanks.

How did you miss out? It's not sold out. I just went there to see after reading this thread. It took me all of 3 minutes to get through and pick seats.

KEEP TRYING!!!

seriously you guys keep trying there are LOTS of tickets left and I'm just using a regular old computer. no apps no thing, just a computer that's about 9 years old.

I have been shut out by evenko for the first time. My friend got tickets and he was in the waiting room like 25 minutes later than I was. Balls. It still says sections are available and then nothing comes up. I suppose I'll keep trying.

I don't know what to tell you guys but I just went through the whole process 4 times. There are lots of tickets left in the $300 range, there's pairs of tickets left in the cheapest of seats and tons of single seating left it seems.

I actually just went through the process four times and actually had tickets secured each time.

I'll try again from the second I post this and see how long it takes.

I just shut wifi off on my phone and pulled up (horrendously shitty) tickets. Different IP address. Fuck. I was in the waiting room at 9:30. Would have landed GAs I think too. Looks like I'll wait it out and see if I can do better later on.

That's so fucking strange. I'm getting NOTHING. I wonder if they've locked out my IP address for being english speaking...

Primo: I doubt they know you speak english by your IP (guessing/hoping your joking)

Secondo: I speak French and still nothing for me!

I was joking, yes - I assume you know how nasty Quebec is with the language laws. (Also, they know I'm an English speaker because I selected English rather than French.)

Try it from your phone like I did. I think they locked me out somehow by my IP address.

Back
Top Bottom