July 6, 2015 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will be attending both TO shows! I went to 360 and Vertigo but haven't really done the meet up thing before. Looking forward to connecting with fellow fans :wave:

Welcome to my city, those of you coming from elsewhere :wave: The ACC is the home of the Maple Leafs (NHL), Raptors (NBA) and Rock (NLL) and a pretty good place to see a show. Though there won't be a CN Tower light show like there was for 360, you can always go visit it while you're in town, they're only a couple blocks apart :) If you're feeling especially daring, you can go out on the Edge Walk (not related to any guitarists).

QUOTE=U2BROTHR;7888315]Oh yes... Come to mah city! :d[/QUOTE]

You are one of the reasons I'm coming Mark! Finally get to meet you in person :)

Got GA tickets for Monday TO show. YeeHaa.... so, how early am I going to have to get up to be in front row for this show? Seems like every tour, the lineup starts earlier and earlier.

Oh man, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait.

I'm going to both nights of this show!!!
I've never got GA tickets before, so I would also like to know, what is the average time usually the line starts?

I'm going to both nights of this show!!!
I've never got GA tickets before, so I would also like to know, what is the average time usually the line starts?

Here are my GA experiences (two 360 shows): The first show in Maryland, I arrived at 11:00am and was in the 600s, ended up standing 2-3 rows of people behind the front rail between E and B. The second time in Lansing, I arrived 10am and was in the 400s, ended up one row of GAers behind rail Edge-side. I noticed that a small line started the night before in Lansing but I didn't see the need to line up that early since i didn't need to be right on the rail.

Of course, these were stadium shows with larger GA capacity. Might get there earlier this time. Also, don't show up at 5pm only to try and push your way to the front of the pit. How does anyone think that's cool?

FUCK I tried to use my one code for a GA on each night with my double monitor double web browser set up and it failed. I got a GA on the second night but need one for the Monday. I guess I can buy one a standing seat on the first night if anyone wants to swap?

in for some beeverages before and after. currently living in Toronah. GA TO2 but will also hopefully have GA for all others or RZ for other shows.

Here are my GA experiences (two 360 shows): The first show in Maryland, I arrived at 11:00am and was in the 600s, ended up standing 2-3 rows of people behind the front rail between E and B. The second time in Lansing, I arrived 10am and was in the 400s, ended up one row of GAers behind rail Edge-side. I noticed that a small line started the night before in Lansing but I didn't see the need to line up that early since i didn't need to be right on the rail.

Of course, these were stadium shows with larger GA capacity. Might get there earlier this time. Also, don't show up at 5pm only to try and push your way to the front of the pit. How does anyone think that's cool?

Thank you! Yes, I intend on getting there as early as I can. Of course, nobody wants that person trying to shove to the front.

I missed the 360 tour but this time I have no excuse considering I work across the street from the ACC. I didn't pick up any tickets yet but I'm sure I'll be able to get something on Stub Hub.

I'm too new to this town to have met anybody as excited as myself to see a U2 show but hopefully I'll find someone to go with before the summer time!

:hyper:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I missed the 360 tour but this time I have no excuse considering I work across the street from the ACC. I didn't pick up any tickets yet but I'm sure I'll be able to get something on Stub Hub.

I'm too new to this town to have met anybody as excited as myself to see a U2 show but hopefully I'll find someone to go with before the summer time!

:hyper:

Hi Dave, I'm new to TO too. Also will be trying to get tix for TO1 via the secondary market, hopefully GA

I'm not super excited about doing GA considering it would be so easy for me to just go after work (I'm not kidding about how close it is for me, I work in maple leaf square) but I would have to take the day off and line up if I hoped to get a decent spot at all.

On the flip side I would probably end up sitting by myself or with maybe 1 other person if I had a seat.

Hmm, dilemmas. :hmm:

I'm not super excited about doing GA considering it would be so easy for me to just go after work (I'm not kidding about how close it is for me, I work in maple leaf square) but I would have to take the day off and line up if I hoped to get a decent spot at all.

On the flip side I would probably end up sitting by myself or with maybe 1 other person if I had a seat.

Hmm, dilemmas. :hmm:

Whatchutalkinbout you know me :D There is no dilemma. Buy a GA. Line up with us. The end. :wink:

I love an excuse to head up to Toronto for a couple nights. Bought GA for night one, will probably head up Sunday to hit up your wonderful bars and restaurants.

Back
Top Bottom