July 6, 2015 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dave, tried to send you a message but your inbox was full. ..There is a ticket drop for ga right now.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using U2 Interference mobile app

Last edited:
Dave, tried to send you a message but your inbox was full. ..There is a ticket drop for ga right now.

Jeez, there must have been next to none released - I was out but I checked about an hour and a half ago right around when you posted and got nothing (searching strictly for GA) and still nothing now.

Keep checking. I had checked at my inlaws place before going to dinner and decided to check just before and bam. Don't give up.

So Imagine Dragons is playing the acc tonight. Once the u2 stage is set up, people speculate there will be another drop.

Where's the meet UP?

Hey all, haven't been on here in a bit but I wanted to see where the meetup was for TO on July 6th. As well I'm looking for GA tickets (2) for the July 7th show. It seems there's a whole lot of douches out there trying to steal money from us U2 fans. Was almost scammed by a dude.

Toronto ?'s Overnight parking? Realistic time to line up with kid? Buy Monday Tix?

Hi, Im taking my 11 year old daughter to Tuesdays show...her first U2 Concert. We are diving up from Buffalo early Monday morning and staying overnight at the hotel at Rogers Monday night.

A few questions...

1: Cheapest overnight parking preferably between Rogers and Air Canada Centre or something with walking distance?

2: Best time on Monday to have a chance seeing the band show up at arena for autographs?

3: We have GA tickets. Any idea how the line will work on Tuesday? Will there be a list with roll calls/ wrist bands/numbers throughout the day Tuesday or do you have to just show up in the early am and stay in line all day? I don't think daughter will be able to handle an all day wait but I'd relly like to get her up to the rail somewhere..it is possible?

4: here is a long shot question.. since its probably going to be tuff for her to see Tuesday on the floor..but we'll make the best of it..., I'd like to find a really really cheap pair of tickets for Mondays show I'll have an extra $100 US to spend on a pair. If anyone can help up out, I'd really appreciate it..PM me.

THanks in advance!

Hi, Im taking my 11 year old daughter to Tuesdays show...her first U2 Concert. We are diving up from Buffalo early Monday morning and staying overnight at the hotel at Rogers Monday night.

A few questions...

1: Cheapest overnight parking preferably between Rogers and Air Canada Centre or something with walking distance?

2: Best time on Monday to have a chance seeing the band show up at arena for autographs?

3: We have GA tickets. Any idea how the line will work on Tuesday? Will there be a list with roll calls/ wrist bands/numbers throughout the day Tuesday or do you have to just show up in the early am and stay in line all day? I don't think daughter will be able to handle an all day wait but I'd relly like to get her up to the rail somewhere..it is possible?

4: here is a long shot question.. since its probably going to be tuff for her to see Tuesday on the floor..but we'll make the best of it..., I'd like to find a really really cheap pair of tickets for Mondays show I'll have an extra $100 US to spend on a pair. If anyone can help up out, I'd really appreciate it..PM me.

THanks in advance!

1. not sure about overnight parking in the core...might be worthwhile to check out what your hotel charges. there is a Green P (owed by City of Toronto) lot across from the ACC that has a flat rate for ACC events of $25. Don't know about over night.

3. not sure about toronto but i just went to two nights in Chicago, last Sunday and Monday night. Sunday night we walked into the venue at about 7 (they were letting people in since 6) and ended up three people deep from the rail on the b stage. Monday night showed up at about 4 PM and chilled in line, was about 7 people deep from the main stage and one person in front of me on the rail to the catwalk (i hope i explained that clearly?). Basically, a fair amount of room to move around. Compared to the shows I saw GA on Vertigo and 360, where lining up practically all day seemed necessary, it doesn't seem as critical on this tour. Others that have been to other shows on IE might want to chime in but I wouldn't kill yourself waiting in line. Being at the b stage was great for the four or so songs they did down there, then we moved back actually so we could see the visuals on the screen.

4. kijiji.ca is a well used Canadian classified site. (select ontario -> toronto -> then city of toronto) I am seeing a few offers of 300 level seats for below face value on there. Good luck!

Park in the Green P city lot underneath City Hall, the entrance is at Queen and York. It's a 5ish minute walk away from the ACC (straight down Bay St) and less than 10 to the Rogers Centre, by far the largest and cheapest lot downtown (no jacked-up "event" price for things going on at the ACC), and it's wayyy cheaper than anything south of King. If the weather sucks it's connected by tunnels between all the buildings the whole way.

I believe the nightly max during the week is somewhere between $15-$20 as opposed to a flat $25 minimum anywhere close to the arena.

Last edited:
Hi
I got Ga's now so looking to sell my pair of seats in section 118 (section closest to stage)
selling below cost $275 per. can email them or meet in person

cheers

Hi all. My family and I have been here since Friday enjoying this beautiful city. We went to see Imagine Dragons last night. I have GA tiks for all of us on Tuesday night. I am a bit worried about my boys enjoying their first U2 concert from the floor. They are 11 and 14 years old. I just purchased myself a lower seat for Monday night. I couldn't help myself! Hubby and kids will find something fun to do. There is a great Sports Bar next to the venue that we watched the World Cup from tonight. Looking forward to the shows!

It's odd that there hasn't been any information made available about a) where to enter for GA and b) when the doors will open (I assume 6 PM).

That information (including where to line up) was provided immediately when I bought GAs for Montreal.

Usually is gate 2b. Gabe indicated that some odd ducks might already be lined up. I'll not be down tonight until 7 at the earliest. Unfortunaly. I'm not worried.

As far as I know people for GA have already started lining up. I am going to tomorrow's show and have GAs for that. My fiance is short so I hope we can find a decent spot on the floor that she can see the show.

Has anyone been able to get a rough time when the band has been coming on stage these days?

As far as I know people for GA have already started lining up. I am going to tomorrow's show and have GAs for that. My fiance is short so I hope we can find a decent spot on the floor that she can see the show.

Has anyone been able to get a rough time when the band has been coming on stage these days?

8:15 ish

Pulling up single GAs for tonight's show. Go get em people! surprised really that these shows didn't sell out and yet I can't get a damn Foo Fighters ticket.

Back
Top Bottom