July 6, 2015 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, that sounds about right to me, So we are looking at Sunday the 5th or Monday the 6th as earliest drops then. Imagine Dragons are playing the ACC on the 4th, so nothing before then. Nerve wracking to say the least! I mean I have seats, so am going but if I can get a GA, I have a contingency in place for the seats.

Afterparties:

(If this doesn't work see attachment)

1907505_10152983803417671_4706146285350864212_n.jpg

Attachments

• 11659488_10152978546047671_2490620452659439668_n.jpg
    11659488_10152978546047671_2490620452659439668_n.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 13
I've been under rocks here but checking all the time and not seen any GA for TO1. I'm got ga for to2. Want to go to one also. Wife's moms pretty ill so she may be out on the 7th. I've told gabe he is high up on the call list. I mean my wife coming out. We don't have many child care options as we have a disabled child and limited family.

I am up for libations before though. On 4th but more likely 5th.

To add, I have routinely seen pairs of 100s and 300s for 300 each since day one for both nights so I'd not qualify those as drops but unsold tickets.

in the age where people can reprint their tickets, is giving away booze for showing "a" ticket a good idea? personally, even free won't get me drinking jager....just saying.

still several 100 level pairs as i keep checking for some GA's for TO1.

If only sell through TM or transfer for BOS tix

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

i am not talking about tickets but people going to the after party advertised in EdgeFest's post where they say show us your U2 ticket for a free shot of jager...just saying, some dude could have lots of stubs. not me, cuz i don't drink jager and i am pretty honest but the whole world is not like me...

Long time no see! :wave:
Which show are you trying to go to?

:wave: hey Bri! It certainly has been a while. I'd prefer the Monday show but at this point I'll take what I can get. I'm not spending more than $200 on a concert ticket though so just hoping for a GA drop. I cancelled my day off since it sounds like there isn't much point to lining up all day on this tour so I'll just take a half day if I get a ticket this weekend.

Still nothing though other than $300 corner seats for both nights as of half an hour ago. :sigh:

i am not talking about tickets but people going to the after party advertised in EdgeFest's post where they say show us your U2 ticket for a free shot of jager...just saying, some dude could have lots of stubs. not me, cuz i don't drink jager and i am pretty honest but the whole world is not like me...

Give me your stub, I'll drink your Jager lol

You have to know the owner of this place to understand. He's cool, remembers people and gives shots at will. It'll be a great time regardless.

:wave: hey Bri! It certainly has been a while. I'd prefer the Monday show but at this point I'll take what I can get. I'm not spending more than $200 on a concert ticket though so just hoping for a GA drop. I cancelled my day off since it sounds like there isn't much point to lining up all day on this tour so I'll just take a half day if I get a ticket this weekend.

Still nothing though other than $300 corner seats for both nights as of half an hour ago. :sigh:

If I had an extra ticket, I would share with ya! But I was stupid and just bought a single this time round. :doh:

The other night, I think there were some 100$ seats left, to the Tuesday show?
I only have a GA for monday at the moment, but if there was a ticket drop...Tuesday would be tempting.

I didn't know you were in TO these days. :)

I have pulled tons of tickets for sides and even a lower level behind the stage seat for $95. I have upper bowl seats for both nights in TO. I was hoping to upgrade my seat for the 2nd night so I've been on ticketmaster religiously all week and tons stuff comes up.

I had upper bowl behind the stage seats last Sunday night and they were fantastic. It was a hard pill to swallow after being on the catwalk in GA for a few other shows but really a great view. Once the show started I was completely unaware that I was so high up because it's just such a great feeling to be at a U2 concert! :)

Arrived in Toronto today! So excited for the show! Anyone know the best time to get to ACC on Monday if I want to see the band arrive?

I just pulled up single $95 tickets for both nights. Not GA, but you're in the building. :)

Hmm those must be relatively recent, I've been searching for GA lately and getting nothing else but corners on the few times Ive been looking at seats but at least it should be relatively easy to get a seat if need be. My friends are all lame and/or broke so hopefully I'll get the chance to hang out with some of you guys before and after.

I have lower levels I can't use and I want to sell or trade them. I'm stuck in Maine can't get to Toronto.

Give me your stub, I'll drink your Jager lol

You have to know the owner of this place to understand. He's cool, remembers people and gives shots at will. It'll be a great time regardless.

That's good to know. You can have my Jager shot. If I'm not to wrecked after...I should be good to go.

Hmm those must be relatively recent, I've been searching for GA lately and getting nothing else but corners on the few times Ive been looking at seats but at least it should be relatively easy to get a seat if need be. My friends are all lame and/or broke so hopefully I'll get the chance to hang out with some of you guys before and after.

Are you specifying the $95 ones? That's what I did. For 7/6, I pulled up a balcony seat near the main stage and for 7/7, a lower level behind the stage.

U2 week in TO, yipee! For anyone not going to the Hideout tomorrow, I'm going to attempt to periscope selected songs (rarities) as practice for Mon/Tues. Have a great week everyone !

I'm out at another concert tomorrow but might pop down to the hideaway if I am coherent after. I've been sticking to a whiskey diet vs beer so moderating things has been a challenge.

I have lower levels I can't use and I want to sell or trade them. I'm stuck in Maine can't get to Toronto.

Thanks for the offer but I think for me this time it's face value box-office GA or bust. I haven't seen them since 2005, I can wait until they inevitably come back around for the SOE leg greatest hits leg next leg.

Lots of ads in WDYW right now looking for tickets though, good luck.

Thanks for the offer but I think for me this time it's face value box-office GA or bust. I haven't seen them since 2005, I can wait until they inevitably come back around for the SOE leg greatest hits leg next leg.

Lots of ads in WDYW right now looking for tickets though, good luck.

I think Shawn may be offering below face.

I'm willing to go $250 for the pair I can get good Boston tix for that. PayPal

Back
Top Bottom