July 30, 2015 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man I have to remember the onsale on Tuesday and waking up early enough to ensure being at the office for it, it keeps popping in and out of my head...

Wake up pop artist.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Never saw Ga. Got 112. They say behind stage. So confused which is front and back. Pretty sure behind the stage was behind the red section other times.

I am up clerks! :D

Ahhh, so this was interesting - pulled up an acceptable ticket first for MSG on the web, in Sec 111 - went verrrry slowly through the buy screens as I refreshed the mobile app for GA only - the minute I could not wait any longer on the Sec 111 and I hit buy....a GA comes up on the mobile app, lol. I had to get the GA too...will unload the Sec 111 (any takers? - $86), If it had just been a split second sooner on the mobile app I would have released the Sec 111 - but I am in for a GA - on a regular sale to boot, so am happy! :D

I see I got same exact seat for 2 different shows. Crazy.

What did you select to pull up GA? 86 and floor? For chicago they make it easy with a GA choice.

I got solo tix to all the shows. I have 2 GA shows, which is probably 2 more than I can handle... I like standing at events, walking around... but sometimes it's nice not to worry about your view constantly changing as it does with any GA event as constant movement in the crowd. Then again, getting a bad seat (meaning people around you are annoying in some way) can really make/break a concert. At the end of the day, going to public event is also scary to me.

I got the anxiety. So I want to go, but also can't stop thinking about when I'm leaving. That's my story. pass it on.

I didn't think I would ever be able to get any reasonably priced face value tickets in a decent section at this late date, but I was on ticketmaster tonight and there were 2 tickets in section 207 row 5 for $86 each! I was all set to buy some I saw on the re sale site that would have been almost 300....now just waiting to hear something about the stage setup to make sure the view won't be blocked or anything.

My friends and I have space available for one female from Wed - Fri at the Holiday Inn, MSG for $160 usd.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using U2 Interference mobile app

Back
Top Bottom