Dublin #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3Arena - Dublin, Ireland - November 23, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet) / Live Forever (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow / Mother (snippet)
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone

02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet) / Live Forever (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday

03 - Vertigo
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves

03 - Vertigo
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World

Looks like UTEOTW's visuals are victim to the modified setup - Bono and Edge both on I stage although it appears there is video on the screen...oh wait Edge is in screen now and Bono is taunting from I stage. :)

Are you channeling your best Donald Trump impression? LOL! :lol: It's HUUUGE. I love this song.... UTEOTW!!!

i was totally forgetting about him saying "huge." he's becoming more like, "muslim people should wear special tags to ID themselves as 'dangerous'" or whatever that's ridiculous. or "never eating Oreo again 'cause Nabisco moved its factories to Mexico (though they didn't, they still have large plant at Chicago)"

i was totally forgetting about him saying "huge." he's becoming more like, "muslim people should wear special tags to ID themselves as 'dangerous'" or whatever that's ridiculous. or "never eating Oreo again 'cause Nabisco moved its factories to Mexico (though they didn't, they still have large plant at Chicago)"

Ya... he is a nut case. Scary so many support the bigot.

Looks like UTEOTW's visuals are victim to the modified setup - Bono and Edge both on I stage although it appears there is video on the screen...oh wait Edge is in screen now and Bono is taunting from I stage. :)

Aren't you heading over???

Only need the extra curtain for intermission on one side, screen extends too far on other side for the curtain.

Back
Top Bottom