Chicago 5 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
By the way.... I played your supposed winning lottery numbers the other day and didn't win! I demand a refund! :lol:

You're just saying that to deny me the millions that are rightfully mine.

From now until the end of the 1st leg, the shows will be in the Eastern Time Zone

8:00 pm New york

5:00 pm Arizona
2:00 pm Honolulu
7:00 pm Easter Island

For those of you in these luxurious part of the world...

12:00 am Reykjavik
2:00 am Hammerfest, Norway
4:00 am Abu Dhabi
4:30 am Tehran (due to Iran Daylight Time)
7:00 am Hanoi
9:00 am Shanghai
10:00 am Hagatna, Guam
11:00 am Palikir, Micronesia
12:00 pm Pevek, Russia (where the day is currently 24 hours long)
1:00 pm Chatham Islands
2:00 pm Kiritimati, Christmas Island

Thank you and carry on

No more late nights! Although with the shows ending earlier this time, Chicago hasn't really been late for me either. Now my "problem" will be getting home from work in time to catch the beginning of shows. :)

United Center - Chicago, IL - July 2, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Gloria / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet)
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Wanderer ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways / Young Americans (snippet)
14 - California (There is No End to Love)
15 - Ordinary Love
16 - Every Breaking Wave
17 - Bullet the Blue Sky
18 - The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Pride (In the Name of Love)
19 - Beautiful Day / My Kind of Town (snippet)
20 - Bad / Moment of Surrender (snippet)
21 - With or Without You
---------- Stephen Hawking Video ----------
22 - City of Blinding Lights
23 - Mother and Child Reunion (snippet) / Where the Streets Have No Name

Seen it twice. 360 Pittsburgh, where I promptly sent a text to twitter (old school before smartphone, my GOD), and was crying so hard I could hardly see.

Then saw it last week in Chicago at night 2. Had to duck my head down onto the rail because I was crying so hard at the start. Heard MoS before it and KNEW it was coming. Emotional overload, I tell ya. Was a teary eyed mess of joy the entire song.

It's fine you're' amongst friends :wave: Bawl your eyes out :love:

Pittsburgh Bad in 2011 was unbelievable :drool: Chicago 2 Bad was aight!!! :D Just kidding it was superb!!! :applaud:

Told my hubby we need to start playing lotto again so we can win millions and just follow U2 around the world! :lol::lol:

I might get sick of seeing them live, if that's possible :reject: but the traveling would sure be fun too! On the Vertigo tour I saw them 6 times and got to see a bunch of US cities I hadn't been to before. It was really some of the best times of my life. Would love to do it again some day!

i remember growing up and watching him every year at the indy 500 :up:

There is nothing more pretentious than Celebrity Chefs. I had a friend who name-dropped chefs like I was supposed to know who he was talking about.

One of my current biggest pet peeves. Also anybody who names a club, restaurant, brewery, or beer after their area code can shampoo my crotch.

I believe I called it: Gloria, California, Bad = Pretty Special night!

Sent from my SM-G900T using U2 Interference mobile app

It's fine you're' amongst friends :wave: Bawl your eyes out :love:

Pittsburgh Bad in 2011 was unbelievable :drool: Chicago 2 Bad was aight!!! :D Just kidding it was superb!!! :applaud:

Pittsburgh Bad was just....no words ever. I met B & E (for the first time) that day and then saw that. I was also around 3 mos pregnant with my 2nd child, so I was totally an emotional wreck. It was an amazing day.

Chi2 is the stuff of dreams for me though. First time GA, had my oldest (9yrs old) on the e-stage rail with me & his daddy, and I managed to meet Adam and Larry at long last. And if THAT wasnt enough, Adam signed my shirt, signed something for my son, AND we were given a drumstick by one of the e-stage techs! PLUS I had a glorious moment during the beginning of MW where Ad' was playing directly in front of me and watching me sing to him. Best day of my life next to my wedding & having my kids! :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom