Chicago 4 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harbinger

Refugee
Greetings from GA. Lots of cool soundcheck news.

After an increadible, humbling experience playing woth the band last night ill be hanging back and streaming.

harbinger384 is on Mixlr http://mixlr.com/harbinger384

Adam signing my ATYCLB album cover before the show.

They really go to town on the Talking Heads on this pre-show music too! At least tonight anyway...

Attachments

• 1435621972437.jpg
    1435621972437.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 40
Sean, I didn't know you were Harbinger when I congratulated you and Kevin last night.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Hoping for more good stuff tonight, Chicago folks! As for me, I'm back home trying to dig out of the work I let back up, so I plan to stream the show (if I can figure it out) while working.

Oh, Sean, congratulations on playing Desire with the band last night. You were terrific!
Kevin, if you're reading this, I'm so happy for you as well. Yes, we all want U2 not to stop making music!!!

I might not be around this party until the end of the show. I'm a little too tired to multitask, which means sitting at my desk following the party as I watch the show on my iPad! Maybe I can follow the party on my iPhone...hmm...I love technology!!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

And awesome pic, trevgreg -- I am -still- grinning like a fool from Thursday's meet & greet AND the show. (Plus Wed's show!) I'm ridiculously spoiled for all future gigs, lol.

Thanks CK! Very happy for you and your family's experiences this past week as well. I'm also happy with getting at least one autograph out of the waiting today as well. Shaking Edge's hand for a second time didn't hurt matters either. ;)

Congrats Harbinger!

Almost ready for night 4. Can they put Two Hearts in the #2 slot if not on the b stage?

Kthxbai

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Someone did that for me at my first Vertigo in Seattle. It had been my first show since 1997. I was secondish back from the outer rail. Had been chatting throughout the night, and he traded places with me for the encore. Bliss.

Prediction - random rant near Pride in forum "I'm sick of Bono going on about the rights of transgendered Senegalese landmine survivors, play the damn song and quit yapping about these human freaks."

It's too freaking hot in Seattle. This is not what I signed up for when I moved here. :grumpy:

I am in the bedroom, the coolest room in my place (hi, west-facing wall of windows in the living room), with ALL THE FANS on me. All of them.

Thanks CK! Very happy for you and your family's experiences this past week as well. I'm also happy with getting at least one autograph out of the waiting today as well. Shaking Edge's hand for a second time didn't hurt matters either. ;)

Two days in the m&g line netted me 4 band members, 2 handshakes, a wave from B (who wasn't shaking hands due to illness) and of course, Adam. I'd met Bono & Edge on 360 so seeing both of them again was excellent.

And I dont know who made the call to give my little guy a drumstick, whether it was Larry himself or a tech, but my eternal thanks goes out to them. I was tapped on the shoulder by a tech (I'd turned my head to watch them go up for Bullet) and he pointed to my son with the stick in his hand. I was elated. Classiest bunch of guys I've ever met, this band.

So glad you got to meet them as well!

Back
Top Bottom