Chicago #2 Setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am as far away from being a set list weenie (TM by yours truly) but I have zero need for Boots at a show. The only thing that could have saved that song live was making the let me in the sound breakdown ballsy as hell and nope, they never did.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I enjoyed Boots live and I really don't need to hear it again. I'd be great with Breathe, NLOTH or MOS.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using U2 Interference mobile app

United Center - Chicago, IL - June 25, 2015

----------People Have the Power----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Out of Control
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)

CIY8rx4WoAUu02u.jpg:large

Wondering where the fuck is New Year's Day. :sad:

This made me laugh only because of the 13 (?) times I've seen them I've somehow managed to have never heard this live ! :( it was so stupid funny when I had to cancel my trip to Montreal (360) and that's when they played it hahaha

I'm not sure I'll ever hear it now! It's a gag now. It's not my favorite song or anything but seriously :lol:

Wasn't the Poland show during the first leg?

Shit you're quite right, I was thinking of I Will Follow, not NYD.

But it does still have a pattern of taking some time to show up on tours - ZooTV, Popmart, and on 360 it wasn't anything near a regular until 2010 (and ceased to be a regular in 2011). Elevation is the only post-Lovetown tour where NYD has been a regular on every leg.

Larry would never stand for it, so that works.

Report from a friend says that per a cameraman, DVD will be shot in Paris.

This made me laugh only because of the 13 (?) times I've seen them I've somehow managed to have never heard this live ! :( it was so stupid funny when I had to cancel my trip to Montreal (360) and that's when they played it hahaha

I'm not sure I'll ever hear it now! It's a gag now. It's not my favorite song or anything but seriously :lol:
It's one of the few remaining U2 songs that I'm dying to hear live.

I enjoyed Boots live and I really don't need to hear it again. I'd be great with Breathe, NLOTH or MOS.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using U2 Interference mobile app

NLOTH or Magnificent would be great for me. Whoop! Child finally asleep. Have fun guys. Have to go pack. Headed out to Chicago tomorrow AM!

I'd be fine with Boots.

They have 100 better songs that are criminally underplayed at their shows. I even cringe when Elevation and Vertigo are played at the same show.

Wondering where the fuck is New Year's Day. :sad:

They have to first loose interest in one of the SOI regulars before NYD can appear. My vote is for SFS.

02 - Out of Control
04 - I Will Follow
06 - Cedarwood Road

That will be amazing. Seriously. I'll be jealous I opted out of Paris if that's true. Had the date been in September I would've absolutely tried to get a ticket.

We will hear it, dammit!

Larry would never stand for it, so that works.

That would be incredible.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Hell, at this point I'm happy they'd still DO a DVD. :lol:

I already forgot about that SOI video thing that was on iTunes.

*holds on to outdated technology with death grip*

02 - Out of Control
04 - I Will Follow
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone

It actually is Charlie's favorite U2 song, and neither of us have heard it live either. On 360 tour he went to 4 of the shows with me, and I almost guaranteed him he'd hear it live. Oops. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom