Boston #4 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So in Europe, will it be Eurozone Blow Job?

Bring back the graphic of the EU stars disintegrate ala Zoo TV.

Bullet with exploding EU stars:drool:

my wish is The Troubles/Bullet/Wake Up Dead Man (snippet)/Running to Stand Still for Europe

TD Garden - Boston, MA - July 15, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Gloria / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)

Same here. Out of Control is a good song, but Gloria is better. The Electric Co. is simply one of the best songs this band has ever done.

would rather see Gloria/Electric Co as the rotation. Out of Control is good but yeah, not my first choice by now. I like it more as the "special occasion" song

Random question. Has U2 ever played anywhere in the western or NW US outside of Cali, Zona, Colorado, Oregon or Washington? I've never heard about any concerts in Idaho or North Dakota.

i remember reading about that the other week:

AK, ID, ME, MS, MT, ND, SD, VT, WV, WY

Same here. Out of Control is a good song, but Gloria is better. The Electric Co. is simply one of the best songs this band has ever done.

would rather see Gloria/Electric Co as the rotation. Out of Control is good but yeah, not my first choice by now. I like it more as the "special occasion" song

Yeah, what you guys said. I love those shows where you think the band are done and then they bust into Out of Control to end the night.

Out of Control is like better Party Girl, a song I will simply never really like

(but you watch, will show up on the e-stage soon)

TD Garden - Boston, MA - July 15, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Gloria / Van Morrison's Gloria (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road

and lemons. :D

th

Out of Control is like better Party Girl, a song I will simply never really like

(but you watch, will show up on the e-stage soon)
Party Girl in Providence on Larry's 40th birthday was a treat! But normally I agree.

I'm holding out for Like a Song for my rarity of choice. It's been played exactly one time...

Back
Top Bottom