Boston 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Boston fans want to watch the show not be it. I think that's the way it should be. But I say that as a masshole myself.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I probably wouldn't periscope unless it was a second or third show for me.

I used to live near Boston waaaaay back in the day. Actually, that's where I started liking U2. It was around the time Pride came out

No stream for me tonight. Listening to the new Little Boots CD, which I didn't even know was coming out.

Happy First New Album Release Friday, US-ians!

Every time Bono says a number I expect it to be

fo-fo-fo-fo-fourteen

ei-ei-ei-ei-eighteen

TD Garden - Boston, MA - July 10, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone

wow hey everyone first one been able to catch, these periscope links is there anyway of getting them the right way round for monitor?

CJmESgQWUAAONVp.jpg:large

TD Garden - Boston, MA - July 10, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
03 - Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio? (snippet) / Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday

When did Edge decide to go electric on SBS?

Regardless of which guitar he's used, this overhaul of SBS and placement within the growing-up story arc gives it a LOT of punch.

wow hey everyone first one been able to catch, these periscope links is there anyway of getting them the right way round for monitor?

depends on what kind of computer, monitor, browser you're using

i try to put disclaimers that a link will be in landscape mode

Back
Top Bottom